One Who is Whole(An ?OCxRiven? FanFic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theamp4

12-27-2012

Neglected...

Bump to fix it.

Theamp4

01-01-2013

****, I let this get to 2nd page...

If you would be so kind, oh readers, please keep this bumped if I don't D:

Working on 6th Chapter~

kittytoast

01-01-2013

Auch I'm sorry I let that happen D:

Theamp4

01-02-2013

Chapter 6.

Reclaiming Innocence

“Sssso what now?”

“Threatening does not seem to dissuade her… Maybe force will. Command wants her alive, so we can’t push her too far…”

“I’m sure she can handle it…”

“The Ionian boy is the problem though… He can’t influence her too much, else our plan will not come to fruitition…”

“Shall I… Take care of him?”

“He has no part of our plan. Kill him.”

“May I have fun with it?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Auron awoke refreshed. His exertion yesterday had left him thoroughly exhausted and he had no problems falling asleep. After doing his normal wake up routine, he left for the summoning hall, today was another match.

Riven, on the other hand, was lying on the grass in a nearby meadow, doing nothing more but staring at the clouds and the scenery around her. “Today… today is my day…” She murmured to herself as she gently fell into a soft sleep.

Auron’s team won in quick fashion and he congratulated his team and gave a “Good Try” smile to the others. His team decided to go the pub nearby with his team to celebrate, so tagged along with them. A sharp pain hit the back of his head, and blackness surrounded his vision before overtaking it completely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auron woke up, dazed and confused. His arms were trapped by scale-like chains connected to the wall and he was barely clothed, just enough to keep his humanity in check. A small hiss nearby took his attention.

“So you are awake now… Now the fun beginsss…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riven stalked around the slums of Noxus, slowly creeping her way to a corner at the end of the street. Riven had woken up abruptly when some loud noises came from a caravan. A man was tossed in like a ragdoll, and the caravan slowly careened its way on the road to its destination. Fishy as it was, Riven decided to follow after, if only just to figure out what the purpose of that was. A small door protruded from the wall, locked from the looks of it. Fortunately, it was a weak door, and just a small push opened it. Immediately, two guards inside pulled their swords out and brandished them at her. They had no time to shout as they were quickly cut down. The next room over had a staircase inside, of which was unguarded. Silently, she snuck up the stairs, and dispatched a patrol that was walking the hallway as he came by.

A loud scream rang out, making Riven cringe. An eerie laugh rose after followed by the sound of a whip cracking. She couldn’t make out any words or voices yet, so she crept over to the next room, in which four guards were busy sleeping. She mentally noted where they were, and continued to the next room, of which, a green sword lay naked on the nearby table, also guarded by two alert guards. The room next to it was cracked open, and she peeked inside.

“Please let me go! What did I do to deserve this?!” The man yelled out as the whip came down again. By sheer will he suppressed another scream, of which the woman, half blocked by the man’s body, sighed loudly.

“It doesn’t do well for you to not cry out… I know it painsss you… So scream!” The woman screeched out, whipping the man again.

Riven silently snuck through the door, hiding behind a table to get a better view of who they were. “Auron?!” That summoner again! “And… Cassiopeia?” The half woman laughed slightly, before tracing her claws across his chest. “Awww… Why are you not enjoying this as much as I am? Here… Let me get on your level…” She cooed out, slowly slithering up him, before digging her claws into his sides. His sharp cry of pain induced a more perverse laughter from her.

Auron’s pain dulled as his vision blurred. He slumped over, head bopping against Cassiopeia’s, of which she hissed in return, smacking him in the face. “My play thing has grown tiresome… Oh well… If it is blood they want, it is blood they will have…” She slithered out of the room, and in through the door next to it. Taking her chance, Riven quietly ran up to the chains and began cut through them with her sword. Auron fell to the floor with a thud, making Riven swear in the process.

Throwing him over her shoulder, she carried him out of the door, checking to make sure no one was watching, carried him down the staircase, and was about to exit the door when it abruptly closed.

Guards circled her, all swords drawn, but no Cassiopeia in sight. Riven was used to fighting with one hand only, so she shifted his body to her left shoulder, and dashed forward to the one blocking the door. He was swiftly cut through, along with the door in the process, and she sprinted out of Noxus as fast as possible.

She stopped inside a nearby forest to check Auron’s wounds. Riven looked him over with great scrutiny, and felt along his sides for where her claws had cut through skin. Auron’s only article of clothing were his ripped pants, torn to preserve some humanity in him, yet to still allow full access to his legs. He slowly gained consciousness while she was looking him over.

“Where am I…” He whispered, moving his arms up slightly, to which Riven gently pushed them back to a resting position.

“You are hurt. That is all that matters. I will tend to your wounds…” She gently told him, while she grasped his face to move to the side. “I can’t do much, but I was able to take some linen off the table while I was there…” She forced his head back to her direction before speaking out again. “Why?”

Auron didn’t answer. Her visage showed no signs of embarrassment as she wrapped strips of linen around the largest of the lashes. On the contrary, Auron’s face was completely flushed as he realized what little clothing he wore. “Are you better now?” She asked quietly.

“I believe so… I can walk on my own probably…” He replied, while standing up alongside her. Riven’s proximity to him caused another flush to pass over him. The sun began to set across the horizon. “I’ve never watched the sunset before…It’s so beautiful…” She murmured, loud enough for him to hear.

“Not unlike yourself…” Auron replied back. She moved her head to the side, as if questioning his statement. He immediately started to try and make excuses, “I-I, uhh, I didn’t mean to say that, you must of misheard me or so-“

Auron was unable to complete his sentence when Riven forcefully stopped him from talking with her lips as the sun finally set below the horizon.

Author's Note: Mushiness included! Anyway, Thanks kitz for all your help, story and not, this chapter was dedicated to you~
Anyway, chapter was VERY overdue, due to personal problems, but I hope this was worth the wait. Feedback es mucho appreciado~

kittytoast

01-02-2013

:') I'm sorry I didn't catch you online. When I got back from the store my router crapped out and I got d/c'd and when it came back you'd already logged off :/ Sorry

I love mushiness. Love it!

Theamp4

01-03-2013

I think I'll have the next chapter out by tomorrow, as I finally got over my slump of where I wanted this to go.

kittytoast

01-05-2013

Soooon....

saladeo

Theamp4

01-10-2013

Working on the last of it today, got distracted each time I wanted to write >_>

*note: this post is actually a bump in disguise!*

saladeo

01-14-2013

bump, pls dont let this die.