One Who is Whole(An ?OCxRiven? FanFic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kittytoast

12-17-2012

I'm in central time. I usually get on later in the night, 12p my time is typical. BUT i'm out of school for break so I could technically get on any time

Theamp4

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
hmmm. Too mushy for my taste :P but who am I to talk right?

Just setting it up for later~

Theamp4

12-19-2012

Failed at writing the next chapter by yesterday, working on it now.

Expect it later today!

kittytoast

12-20-2012

HEY liar where's your chapter eh?

Theamp4

12-21-2012

Well.

I thought this week was my off week from school. Only to find out on Wendesday that I was still in school. So I just basically boned myself on schoolwork since it's the end of semester TODAY. I have 14 assignments I have to do, but I also had my LAST CHANCE for a collaboration that I had to do today, and I missed it, so I just failed that class probably :/

kittytoast

12-21-2012

Oh... i'm sorry.

Frost Archer

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittytoast View Post
HEY liar where's your chapter eh?

Wow you're mean XD

Just kidding...

Ah well, it's the end of the world right? Time to troll!

Anyway, just like you, I just failed a few courses cuz I BS-ed 4 assignments

Theamp4

12-21-2012

Chapter 5.

Touched

~Riven~

~Awww… That was a touching moment you had there… I’m sure you both enjoyed yourselves last night, hmm? Maybe you should… pay attention next time. You don’t want things like that to go… public, do you?~

~Guess Who~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riven’s clothes were strewn across the floor in complete anger and embarrassment as she paced around her apartment, deep in thought, and obviously flustered from earlier. Realizing anyone could be watching made her correct her figure before she continued.

Sighing, rather loudly, she left her room for the outside, heading for her usual training spot, in hopes of calming down, and to gather her thoughts again…

Auron had already left his room. Following the tree’s he had marked, he arrived at the secluded grove. He normally tested magic here, as it was fairly safe as long as it wasn’t something drastic, but today, he felt like trying to learn how to thoroughly defend himself. Should someone such as Talon get near him, he was clearly going to lose any fight. Auron practiced simple moves, and tried blocking and attacking back at imaginary targets.

Riven watched him like a hawk. It seemed everywhere she went, he was there… Resolving to end this, she strode up to him nonchalantly. “I thought I told you not to come here again.”

Auron dropped his family sword onto the floor, profanities mumbled under his breathe. “I didn’t figure you would be here. I can leave.”

Riven sighed again. “Whatever… Why are you here.” She stated while leaning against the nearest rock.

“I just… wanted to learn how to defend myself…”

“Then stop swinging at air. Fight someone.”

“But I’ll lose either way!” He exclaimed, his face showing signs of distress.

“You won’t get better by swinging at your imagination… So fight me.”

Auron laughed silently to himself. It’ll be a pushover. For her. “Fine…”

“Dull the blades.”

Auron was confused for a second, but readily complied. Remembering an old mantra his now deceased father had taught him, he traced his finger along the edge of each sword.

Auron lifted the green sword above his chest. With his feet planted firmly on the ground, right foot behind his left slightly, he assumed a defensive posture in preparation of Riven’s onslaught.

Riven only smirked. Taking her usual battle pose, she analyzed him in her mind. It would be, oh so easy… but he is a summoner… She could see the fear in his eyes.

Promptly, she dashed forward with a jumping attack. Auron jumped to the side, and brought his sword around to strike at her back, but with deft speed she deflected it. They backed off again, this time, Auron took this time to lower his weapon to below his chest, his own offensive form.

Auron inched forward slowly, and swung his sword in a downward arc towards her, and in response she knocked it away and thrust with her own. He recovered enough to lean around the sword, and then recovered enough to wrap his own sword around hers. In the state of where they were, Riven could easily overpower him by sheer force, but it gave Auron enough time to figure out what he could do to get out of his predicament.

Riven resisted the urge to just break through his guard, and through his sword in the process. She didn’t want to kill him, only… dissuade him from being near her. Instead, she tilted her blade, and because of the force he was putting on to hers, it sent him, and his sword, downward, but nowhere near her. She pointed her sword down to his exposed neck.

“Dead. Shall we try again?”

This was going to be a long day…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Auron’s last fight had him pinned against a tree, Riven’s hand on his shoulder, and her sword poking his abdomen.

“Dead. Shall we try again?”

He had become increasingly annoyed as the day continued every time she said that.

“No more… I give…”

Riven stood there in the same pose, a little dejected that her play thing had stopped being enjoyable... Auron’s embarrassment only grew as she stood there. “You can let me go now…”

“Oh.” She stepped back, from him, and she visibly sighed. “I am leaving. Goodbye.”

Auron watched her silently walk away from him, towards the league. She looked back, and spoke over her shoulder as she was walking. “You lasted longer than I expected. Maybe you have SOME merit to you…”

He made his own way back to the institute, and opened his door, making sure to lock it behind him. Making sure his bed was woman-free, he flopped onto it for a relaxing sleep.

Author's Note: Sorry for the delays. I finished one chapter at least, so I hope this will sate you all for now! As always, feed me your information of how this went!

Theamp4

12-22-2012

B-b-b-bump!
Old spice is too powerful for this thread to go away!

kittytoast

12-22-2012

ah yeah, fighting and ****.