One Who is Whole(An ?OCxRiven? FanFic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

12-14-2012

Hmmm. I guess you can say that but I still think it is unneccessary. A simple new paragraph should be enough. ('.' ) Eh, it's your FF. Go for it!

Theamp4

12-14-2012

If it bothers you that much, I can change how I do it for later chapters :c

Frost Archer

12-14-2012

No. Not really bothersome since it's your ff. I'm mearly giving you a suggestion.

Theamp4

12-14-2012

Chapter 4.

Rising up, and Falling down.

Auron groggily awoke from his deep sleep. His body felt fairly relaxed from good rest, but something seemed to be keeping him from moving. Something moved behind him, and his legs became entwined with someone else’s. “Oh ****…” He panicked to himself. Auron realized feminine arms were around his body, and silently he turned his head to view who was in his bed. The woman wore an expression of complete bliss in her sleep, and looked like she had slept very well that night…

~Last Night…~

Riven left the grove with extreme exhaustion. Her mystery letter sender had said in an earlier message about a week ago that he would reveal himself here. Needless to say, she brought her sword with her. Anxiously, she had awaited in complete darkness for him to reveal himself…

“It seems you actually read those…” The Voice came from her left. A wild swing, hitting only air. “Why are you so angry? Are you going to try and… kill me?” Another to her right, another miss. “Killing IS your forte… but then why can’t you even touch me?” Forward stab. “Are you that… unpracticed?” Behind her.

“Stop dancing.” She called out. A glint from the reflection of the moon came across a tiny dagger, which in turn, gleaned her left cheek, drawing blood. Not dissuaded, she turned around again, and reached out to the man. Instead, she grabbed onto thin air.

Her annoyance turned into anger as she swung at anything that moved, while the man laughed maniacally. “Your judgment is clouded. Come back when you are feeling… better, yes?”

No noises came from the surrounding area as she panted, her anger subsided. Staggering out of the grove and into the institute was hard enough. As she opened the unlocked door, she fell down onto the bed face first.

~Next Morning~

Auron panicked as he began to try and figure out a way to defuse this situation. If she woke up at any moment, he was surely dead. His room, for it was in fact his, had an orange-like hue to it, signaling daylight. Carefully, he peeled his legs out from under hers, but she moved suddenly, and entangled them again.

Her eyes opened slowly; unaware of the situation she was in. Auron turned around and looked back at her, and she spoke out blearily, “Just let me sleep for a little bit longer…” before falling back asleep. Auron, unable to get out of this situation, fell into a light sleep as well.

Riven woke up first this time to find herself wrapped around a man. She jumped back, but unfortunately, the bed didn't follow her. She cursed loudly as she attempted to figure out where she was. It was obviously Auron’s room from the looks of it, but how did she get here in the first place? Auron didn't seem to wake, so she tried to flee the room silently, only to find the door locked.

“Sorry, did I wake you…?”

She mumbled under her breathe another profanity. “…No…” Awkwardly, she shifted positions. Riven waited for him to wake himself. “Why… How did I get here…?” She asked when he sat up from his sleep.

“To be honest, I have no clue. I woke up earlier and tried to figure out how to get you out, but you seemed so…” …Innocent… “…tired, that I left you alone as I found you…”

Riven’s face flushed at the possibilities of what happened last night, her exhaustion had made last night a haze. “C-can I please leave then.” She stammered out, her face a clear red. “I’m such a fool…

Auron obliged, unlocking the door by magic. “Sorry for the mix up. If it makes you feel any better, I don’t remember what happened last night either…” He said, laying his head back down onto the bed.

Riven rushed out after acknowledging his statement, and headed towards her room, mind racing. She was fairly embarrassed by her interaction with the Ionian, and was sure that her next letter would be likewise…

Auron only smiled slightly as she left.

Author's Note:

FOOLED YOU DIDN'T I?! In all seriousness, I was torn between stopping it earlier, and continuing it. You know that feeling when you think it should stop because it's a good stopping place, but you yourself want to keep going? Well... I listened to myself, and I was glad I did As always, Feedback much appreciated!

Theamp4

12-15-2012

Rise! For your slumber has been too long!

kittytoast

12-15-2012

I didnt' realize you'd updated again! CUTE! Sleepy embarrassed Riven is adorbs. I'd like her in my bed XD

Theamp4

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittytoast View Post
I didnt' realize you'd updated again! CUTE! Sleepy embarrassed Riven is adorbs. I'd like her in my bed XD
Glad there is context there

Yeah, It's hard to say when I've updated since I respond to every comment that comes through >_>

kittytoast

12-16-2012

lol that's ok i just check it everyday XD

Theamp4

12-17-2012

Glad I have a regular then!

Also as an Update: I will probably have the next chapter out by tomorrow, and then another on Friday, unless something comes up and I can't.

P.S: Kitty, at what time can you get on LoL so I can ask you some questions, and what timezone are you in?

Frost Archer

12-17-2012

hmmm. Too mushy for my taste :P but who am I to talk right?