One Who is Whole(An ?OCxRiven? FanFic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saladeo

02-18-2013

Dont be so harsh, it is his work, if he wants he can make ashe change from an archer to a tanky dps.

Magister Gir

02-18-2013

I don't mind that that would be interesting as long as it stays IC not an OC champion which Cass is now. She already has a personality which was thrown out the window in this fanfic and replaced with an OC snake lady that looks like Cass.

Theamp4

02-18-2013

Nono, I'm fine with the criticism!

I understand your idea behind Cass, but I don't know what else to say :/

Magister Gir

02-18-2013

I'm just going to see where you take it honestly, I'm just going to view your Cass as an OC though instead of the actual Cass.

Theamp4

02-18-2013

Whatever works for you, I just hope you like the story

Frost Archer

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magister Gir View Post
I'm just going to see where you take it honestly, I'm just going to view your Cass as an OC though instead of the actual Cass.
Criticism is one thing. What you're doing is something else. Don't bash on his Fanfic, just because you don't like the way a character is portrayed. And were you the one that was thumbing him down? He's already said that is his interpretation. So you cant really change anything.

Theamp4

02-18-2013

Guys, please don't start an argument :c

I hit a road block for the chapter. Meh :c

Magister Gir

02-18-2013

I thumbed down a few ch.'s yes but not all of them and also, it takes more than one person for a negative to show up. Oh sorry for bashing on something that has changed a character completely also that's just one thing that's wrong about it. Shall I point out the magical way of Riven showing up in his OC's room? Can you say Bull ****?

edit: also to author I do like your story but there are things that you can and can't get away with really otherwise it becomes extremely boring, tedious, or just hands down bad.... but I may like some of it now but my faith in this story is dwindling quickly

Theamp4

02-19-2013

I can perfectly explain how.

The door to his room was unlocked, she, unknowingly, goes into his room, and falls asleep. Auron has trouble opening the door because he is drunk, so it makes it look like it isn't his room. He quickly falls asleep, but, since he's drunk, does not realize Riven is there.

And it's all down hill from there.

So, not bull **** :3

saladeo

02-19-2013

True that.