League of Legends Fan-made Show

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CisoSecond

12-12-2013

Hello Summoners!

My name is CisoSecond, also known as Hayden in real life. I have been playing League of Legends for some time now, though not quite a year, and have been fascinated with the characters and Runeterra in general, so I recently thought up an idea. How about we get together a group of creative LoL fans and make a fan show for YouTube?

Each episode would center around a character (or group of), and would show their life either in the past or present. We could show an episode about Ashe dealing with the Freljord's "politics", or an episode where we could provide insight into a relationship between Katarina and Garen, or even an episode where Mundo goes around being...Mundo.

The episodes wouldn't have to have superb animation, and one person could write each episode (with help if he/she so chooses of course). Fans could vote on what they would like to see in coming episodes, and what they want to see from the characters.

The big idea is to bring more life and character to Runeterra, it's inhabitants, and the League of Legends.

If anyone wishes to discuss/be a part of this, please reply to this forum. Also, since I don't know for sure if this is the right place to put this, if this is the wrong part of the forum, please direct my to the right thread.

Thank you for your time, and have a nice day!

- CisoSecond

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackCrossGrave

12-13-2013

Hmm sounds like a good idea and a lot of fun, AMERICA NEEDS A LOL ANIMATION SERIES, the Japanese are the only one doing it. I would like to help but I am only a armature writer with no animations or recording experience or knowledge at all. But I could help make the episodes or create plot lines and brain storm ideas.