Graphics bug after pre-season patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mcmcsalot

02-15-2013

I have an ati mobility radeon 5650 and I am having the same bug. I have tried updating my drivers but it appears hp does not support the drivers provided and will not let me update.

Marcellos

02-15-2013

Same damn thing... 7970 ghz... Icons disappearing, Screen glitches, and fluttering... why the hell did I buy a Radeon again? WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!? Like a pretty girl, the stats look good but ****ing useless.

Azzukar

02-28-2013

man mine is doing same thing when i open shop i get alot of colors

Variandra

03-04-2013

So after haveing this problem for almost 3 months i found my solution. if u have a Catalist Control Center reset the settings to default FOR EVERYTHING!!!! then restart the computer and run lol. should fix the problem.

Limited Reactant

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variandra View Post
So after haveing this problem for almost 3 months i found my solution. if u have a Catalist Control Center reset the settings to default FOR EVERYTHING!!!! then restart the computer and run lol. should fix the problem.
Testing this right now.

EDIT: HOLY **** IT WORKED. I CAN FINALLY SEE THE SHOP/CHAT/DEATHINFO NOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Protehge

03-14-2013

same problem..... was looking for a solution to this but it seems no one got it figured out. We need to make sure that this issue reaches riot. In fact, it should be looked as early as possible for it can cause health issues (getting headaches and damaging the eyesight)

r0ja

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variandra View Post
Yup, this worked for me as well. Hopefully the problem doesn't arise again.

WIVV

04-07-2013

I have the same problem with moving rainbow lights when I type to people, buy at shop, death review, etc. I had checked to update my driver and should have the most up to date. I tried switching to my other graphics card, and it worked perfectly.

DaNgErOuS911

07-18-2013

Here it is pls help

Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt (37.9 KB, 37 views)

hoogleking

07-20-2013

I have this issue, but the triggers are different. It will just happen randomly during a match. Also, sometimes it won't happen at all. but there is always a little graphical stretching (eg: Towers and minions and champions appear stretched, or to have a random spike[thorn] protruding from them that will always point to the top right of the screen.) sometimes I can fix the colored screen by adjusting the resolution between the bottom and second to bottom options, but it does not always keep the colored screens away. sometimes the colors act like a puddle on screen (like the characters are wading in colored water up to their knees). When this happens I can still fight a little bit, but sometimes it leads to the entire screen being covered, and i have to guess where my opponents are standing to continue fighting; this usually gets me killed. It is a very game breaking issue in my case, as when i change resolution, I have to wait like 15 seconds for my computer to finish and it would be easy to get killed in that time. It is especially game breaking when I am about to score a kill, and the screen gets covered and i have to guess where to shoot my last attack, sometimes I miss and the opponent gets away, other times I hit them, but it is just slightly not enough to kill them and they retaliate at my useless champion (resulting in me dieing with a wasted ult and flash/ghost/ect.).