Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1700 Help thread (Mid/ADC) and Elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slippers

12-04-2012

Fire away with questions, willing to help out!

zhengsta

12-05-2012

I play Ezreal now. If you were to choose another adc that is a good counter to most of ezreal's counters who would that be?

Slippers

12-05-2012

A good AD Carry would be Graves. The problem with Ezreal is that he is so squishy and without keeping range, his enemies can easily harass him (yes, this is the trait of ALL AD carries, but Ezreal especially). This is why you must know how to kite with Ezreal's skillset. Someone like Draven can just burst down Ezreal in no time because his E (Stand Aside) can make Ezreal's Arcane Shift worthless. However, Graves can choose to fight at range with his quickdraw and auto attacks, or he can choose to quickdraw in and Q their face to maximize your damage potential. Also, Grave's passive allows him to be slightly more tankier than other ranged carries. Therefore, Graves is a good counter to most of Ezreal's counters in my opinion.

Noogums

Recruiter

12-05-2012

Hey hey. So I mainly play support, and I'm curious about some bot lane compositions. There's a few that everyone knows and loves (Ez/Sona, Vayne/Ali, Taric/Graves, Taric/Corki, Nunu/Kog'Maw), but with Caitlyn growing in popularity, what supports do you feel have the best synergy with her? I've found Taric and Nunu working quite well, but am interested in your opinion.

Slippers

12-05-2012

With Caitlyn, you want to abuse your long range in lane and really bully the enemy laners. Since Cait's poke oriented, consider taking someone like Sona (to poke/sustain) or even Zyra works if you want to play a super aggresive lane. However, everyone's playstyle with Caitlyn is different. So if you want to passively poke, Sona is your babe. If you want to go all-or-nothing kill oriented lane, Zyra is the answer. Hope it helped!