Tear in Dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carolina Blues

12-05-2012

The shield on Seraph's is a pretty nice surprise move if you remember to use it (I'm not always great with these things). But yeah I wasn't even thinking about muramana, so many new things to think about.

Damieh

12-07-2012

The 3 second cooldown thingy doesn't work except for the first time or if you cast them VERY quickly.

You can try it yourself.

I got tired of confirming this using malz like a year ago.

Algo, ez can use a muranama build (if black cleaver is nerfed). They both (malz and ez) charge it pretty fast.

Laiina

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeetle View Post
Singed will never charge it in time, and for most characters it doesn't even begin to be worth it. You don't need sustain in dominion and the mana > ap ratios are nothing worth stacking over with so many other good items in the game.

If you need regen get a grail, if you need mana pool there's glacial shroud, ROA, lich bane, odin's, etc. In the end AA Staff and Manamune are gimmick items and people love to try to justify using gimmick items, it's why people try to work lichbane into every build no matter how bad it is on their champ.
Singed charges it faster then anyone. Period. Just turn q on and leave it on for the rest of the game.