Looking for solid AD carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khaosgr3nade

12-04-2012

This season I'm looking to play more ranked, problem is I LOVE to play support and my elo always drops if I don't play the standard adc/top/mid/jungle.
Anyway I'm looking for a decent ADC that can creep score decently/harass and can be agressive when the time comes for it.
Add me or post here and we can duo!

Da Sl4yer

12-04-2012

whats ur elo right now?

Khaosgr3nade

12-04-2012

Right now it's 1028 >.<

JacobTheArbiter

12-04-2012

what supports do you play?

Khaosgr3nade

12-04-2012

I can play Taric/Leona/Blitzcrank/Soraka/Sona.

I can and will learn to play Alistar and/or Nunu if my adc prefers one of those however.

Khaosgr3nade

12-04-2012

Anyone? We can even have a trial match so you can see if I'm good enough!

Painmerchantt

12-04-2012

You can add me. I won't be on tonight, but will be around tomorrow night and we can try it out.

Da Sl4yer

12-04-2012

sure add me bro.. we can see how it goes

Grollm

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaosgr3nade View Post
Anyone? We can even have a trial match so you can see if I'm good enough!
Feel free to add me as well. But the flaw in your logic is duo bot lane will only get you so far. If you had a tard in the jungle, mid, and top, you are going lose the game. The best way to consistently gain elo and climb the ladder is to duo with someone and both of you play carry roles. I prefer top and jungle, or mid and jungle. I feel like those 3 roles can effect the game the most and usually if your jungle is rocking it and/or your top is rocking it, chances are you are going to win. Take for example I had a game last night where I was playing Mundo jungle. Our Malazar mid was terrible, he would constantly engage 4 v 1 and his final score was 7/12/10. Our bot lane only spoke Spanish and our Taric didn't understand the difference between a sight ward and a vision ward. Both Taric and Trist bot fed hard. It was up to me and Poppy to carry the game. And we did, HARD. I went 4/3/18, I counter jungled the **** out of Shaco, and Poppy was 20 something, I can't look at her stats because she has already played too many games for me to view it. Just letting you know advice that I've read from the pros.

Khaosgr3nade

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
Feel free to add me as well. But the flaw in your logic is duo bot lane will only get you so far. If you had a tard in the jungle, mid, and top, you are going lose the game. The best way to consistently gain elo and climb the ladder is to duo with someone and both of you play carry roles. I prefer top and jungle, or mid and jungle. I feel like those 3 roles can effect the game the most and usually if your jungle is rocking it and/or your top is rocking it, chances are you are going to win. Take for example I had a game last night where I was playing Mundo jungle. Our Malazar mid was terrible, he would constantly engage 4 v 1 and his final score was 7/12/10. Our bot lane only spoke Spanish and our Taric didn't understand the difference between a sight ward and a vision ward. Both Taric and Trist bot fed hard. It was up to me and Poppy to carry the game. And we did, HARD. I went 4/3/18, I counter jungled the **** out of Shaco, and Poppy was 20 something, I can't look at her stats because she has already played too many games for me to view it. Just letting you know advice that I've read from the pros.
I completely agree with what you've said. It's just incredibly hard to carry games no matter what lane I'm in.
I can add you, and even play top lane as my range is quite high in top also, I feel other than support that is my best role.