Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New patch favors Rumble big time.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerebralbore101

12-04-2012

With masteries, and boots, slows now slow you by -60%, letting you keep people within Q range longer.

Defensive masteries make you tank as hell in top lane.

Enchant those boots for 15 more movespeed. Makes you a goddly chaser.

New mask item is epic on Rumble.

Discuss!

Rumbles

12-04-2012

I'm not sure what to spec with him in masteries. I so badly want to go 9/21 for that tankiness, but at the same time I can't grab the AD for easier last hitting

The items look great though.

lastchancexi

12-04-2012

I think 9/21 is best, should be even tankier now..

Liandry's is probably great on him. Loving the whole Liandry --> Abyssal --> Rylai thing...

Also, Banner of Command seems great for the whole split-pushing thing. It's really important that top lanes can split-push now, and I think this item gets rid of his biggest weakness.

He really does seem to have a lot stronger endgame build. Also, GA nerf really helps him as now Zhonya's is like the best **** ever. Gonna enjoy this guy.

Cerebralbore101

12-04-2012

I don't think GA was nerfed. But yeah, Liandry, Abyssal, Rylais = pain.

lastchancexi

12-04-2012

Gives 50 armor and 30 MR. Down from 68 and 38. Still strong, but definitely a nerf.