Moby the White's stuff and other stuff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pumpkin Raven

12-15-2012

Hey, Moby. youve probably read me around the forums and i was wondering.... How do i become a member of the ccfc?

Moby the White

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Raven View Post
Hey, Moby. youve probably read me around the forums and i was wondering.... How do i become a member of the ccfc?
link me here either a thread of all the concepts you have made, reviews you have done, and/or other assistance you have made to this community. I will bring it up during our next meeting this sunday

Kilar

12-15-2012

Just wanted to thank you Moby, for the review you did of Dredger I really appreciate it. Even though you took away 7 point =( I will continue to improve on my idea until it is good enough to be made into a brand spanking new champion. also don't worry about the indepth review unless you already have it done I dont want to agrivate your carpal tunnel =P

Moby the White

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilar View Post
Just wanted to thank you Moby, for the review you did of Dredger I really appreciate it. Even though you took away 7 point =( I will continue to improve on my idea until it is good enough to be made into a brand spanking new champion. also don't worry about the indepth review unless you already have it done I dont want to agrivate your carpal tunnel =P
thank you kilar much appreciated man

NobSaiboot

12-16-2012

Hey man real talk real quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzanio View Post
As far as backstory goes, I like the general idea, but it seems under developed. I don't think many people have a good grasp of what the void really is (other than that it tainted Malz, and a couple people i.e cho and kog come from it). Elaborate some?
(Said about Helba's Lore)

How can we elaborate do you suppose? What are the paths that can be taken?

Moby the White

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Hey man real talk real quick.

(Said about Helba's Lore)

How can we elaborate do you suppose? What are the paths that can be taken?
Well i could do a minor touch up on the void part...I didn't want to go overboard since that fact of what he said is very true and it is very hard for me as a writer to make such claims since we have really nothing to work with. But I can give it a shot ?

NobSaiboot

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
Well i could do a minor touch up on the void part...I didn't want to go overboard since that fact of what he said is very true and it is very hard for me as a writer to make such claims since we have really nothing to work with. But I can give it a shot ?
Maybe a bit of Arkham's story in DMC 3 could be a place to start right after he goes to the Demonworld. It's something at least...

Moby the White

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Maybe a bit of Arkham's story in DMC 3 could be a place to start right after he goes to the Demonworld. It's something at least...
okay ill do some research and come up with a major overhaul revision

NobSaiboot

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
okay ill do some research and come up with a major overhaul revision
Thanks bro. ^^

Moby the White

12-17-2012

revised helba's lore