Moby the White's stuff and other stuff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryoshell17

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
what kind of story arc are you planning what character?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2874477

Helba is the one that trained Dante but her plan to release the void on Valoran early didn't fly very well with him so the two fought and he forced her into the void. The void drives her insane but also makes her very very powerful. Powerful enough to be able to return back to Valoran and, when hearing that Dante has returned to the Institute to become a champion she goes there as well to exact her revenge upon him...Something like that.

Moby the White

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2874477

Helba is the one that trained Dante but her plan to release the void on Valoran early didn't fly very well with him so the two fought and he forced her into the void. The void drives her insane but also makes her very very powerful. Powerful enough to be able to return back to Valoran and, when hearing that Dante has returned to the Institute to become a champion she goes there as well to exact her revenge upon him...Something like that.
i'll have it completed by 5am EST

Cryoshell17

12-07-2012

Quote:
i'll have it completed by 5am EST

Thanks man...Unfortunately I will be sleeping at that time so I'll be sure to read it when I get up. Good nights! ^^

Moby the White

12-07-2012

Krane added to list

Moby the White

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryoshell17 View Post
thanks man...unfortunately i will be sleeping at that time so i'll be sure to read it when i get up. Good nights! ^^
but i just finished krane!

Moby the White

12-07-2012

Helba Lore:

The faint scars of their battle are still present, little reminders of the man who placed her in this dark forsaken prison known as the void. Each scar telling its own story of a battle waged and lost against Dante the Darkslayer. Of course it had to be Dante that discovered her plans to release the void upon Valoran, who else would it be but her own apprentice? Helba...Helba...Helba...over and over she repeated her name, the one thing she vowed not to lose was her identity even if she lost her mind. She would not forget him, for it was only time before she found her way back to Valoran all she had to do was wait and wait she did.

Helba waited patiently at the gap that connected the void to Valoran, she knew that within time the greedy summoners of Valoran would reach once more into the void for power attempting to summon some foriegn creature to do their bidding in battle. And when they did she would escape and find Dante.

"I did not know what I unleashed..." That dead summoner guy...

Moby the White

12-08-2012

Vudoll Lore PQWER review

If you want to read more about Vudoll click here.

Quote:
oh wow a voodoo based champion...i did something similar but yours is based on several different aspects; however, we did share some concepts that were close. Specifically that revive.
without lore i can't totally judge this but i can dock 25 points off of the total scale and give you an ability review:

P. 22/25
Reason: Clarity: While I found this ability interesting, it was a confusing aspect due to the crossroads ability. The crossroads aren't exactly defined, but i was able to infer its meaning.

Q: 20/25
Reason: Clarity, Balance, and Syntax. There were spelling errors here that can be easily fixed re-earning you the two points, as for clarity I felt that the switch was hard to understand to an average reader.

W.22/25
Reason: Clarity and Balance. I found that the missing ability power percentage of increase was a setback here plus the pin thing is slightly confusing. Also I felt that the amount of base damage done by this ability was far too high.

E. 21/25
Reason: Purely Balance. I felt that if a person turret hugs all game they could get tons of ability power through this one ability. this promotes passive gameplay and is not something that Riot wants in a champion

R.23/25
Reason: Clarity. I felt that the duration should be clearly defined here and not based off of Crossroads since that time could potentially make this spell unbalanced.

Without lore added total PQWER: 108/125
Total Lore PQWER: 108/150

Moby the White

12-08-2012

When I hit refresh and see the views on one of my threads jump by 0-100 views I kinda want to yell...

"How dare you not reply to my stuff!"

Moby the White

12-08-2012

afk @ 7 bbl for a few mins @ around 8 before sleep

Moby the White

12-08-2012

sleep now for only a few hours with luck :S