Moby the White's stuff and other stuff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-07-2012

I was going to make a new champion tonight but this computer is lagging so hard it takes 5 minutes just to reload a page I feel that I will be unable to create said champion I have a few ideas for the champion:

I know he is male, I haven't picked out a name for him that will probably come later.
I dont have abilities yet.
I have an idea for his lore but im not divulging that info yet.

basically i can't tell you anything about him other than its a him and that he is a fighter.

Moby the White

12-07-2012

lag has suddenly disappeared I am going to make the champ now i think i have a name for him.

NobSaiboot

12-07-2012

A new champion you say...Do tell. :3

Moby the White

12-07-2012

his name is krane he is a fighter assassin bruiser kind of thing...and i can only say he reminds me of krauser...until im finished i can't spoil the details just know it is something i have not done lorewise before...

NobSaiboot

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
his name is krane he is a fighter assassin bruiser kind of thing...and i can only say he reminds me of krauser...until im finished i can't spoil the details just know it is something i have not done lorewise before...

You had me at "Krauser" :3

Also you said you would like to help out again with lore this time with my newer champion concept? Obviously if you're working on something I won't interrupt.

Moby the White

12-07-2012

i'd love to help you can you give me a couple hours or so to finish krane? once i start its hard to stop...if you need my help immediately I can assist you however

NobSaiboot

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
i'd love to help you can you give me a couple hours or so to finish krane? once i start its hard to stop...if you need my help immediately I can assist you however

No worries take your time. ^^

Moby the White

12-07-2012

i just have a slight issue with his lore it is by far the longest i have ever written...good thing im good at editing out stuff...

Moby the White

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
No worries take your time. ^^

what kind of story arc are you planning what character?

Moby the White

12-07-2012

copypasta:

Please feel free to comment!
First draft created on 12/8/12

just for now so that i can change shifts no peaking cryoshell!!!!

Quote:
Info:

Name: Krane Stalwart

Description: Krane looks pretty similar to Krauser from RE4 prior to the parasite arm.
Blond hair blue eyes sunglasses. Camo pants, black muscle shirt.

Role: Assassin, Melee AD carry, Bruiser.
Quote:
Lore:

A pile of bodies remained on the Ionian fields of battle, Irelia's ruthless attacks slaughtering all those who fell victim to her wake. Soraka the Starchild did what she could to aid those in need, but there was only so much she could do after her revitalization of Irelia. As she did, she stumbled across a Noxian soldier lying on the ground unconcious. The man suddenly looked up to see Soraka standing before him; however, he did not seem to know who or where he was. His mind racing-he quickly came to the conclusion that he was an Ionian soldier, for why else would he be left alive on the Ionian side? He gathered his armor and his weapon-a long shiv-and decided against Soraka's wishes to return to the front line.

Memories flashed and sparked to life in his mind with each kill that he made. As the Noxian forces fell under each slash of his shiv, he saw someone that caused a sudden sickening sensation in his stomach. He had come face to face with his past, but he couldn't even understand how he knew the man. All he knew was that the man stood between him and death. He ended the man's life quickly with a thrust to the heart, but in doing so he was brought to his knees as he suddenly realized he had just killed someone he loved. Stricken with grief he sought to destroy Ionia in any fashion, even including following Irelia to the League of Legends to exact revenge.