Moby the White's stuff and other stuff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

okay sounds good i got most that info on my posts and i wrote a basic idea/direction for the lore if you want to take a look and improve on it or tell me if its a complete redo would just like your thoughts

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3040991
Smoke
Shingunto
Versatility

are the ones you can look at

ying yang was just a kit idea nothing even close to concrete yet so don't bother looking at him

Dzanio

01-26-2013

gl w/ the riot gig. I think you've still got a ways to go improving your writing talents, but you've got a passion for this which I'd love to see answered.

Moby the White

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzanio View Post
gl w/ the riot gig. I think you've still got a ways to go improving your writing talents, but you've got a passion for this which I'd love to see answered.
I'm sure I do have a long road ahead of me in terms of Lorecrafting there is definitely something I can learn from the Rioters. And I am sure there are a few things I can show them maybe. And in turn I'll be able to help this community again by making the writers here even better yet again.

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3040991 don't know why the other link didnt work

Moby the White

01-26-2013

I will look into them as time permits tonight

iam PYR0

01-26-2013

k sounds good ty just thought i should ask you this one reviewer made a thread for you on his suggesting you to me but would you know of concept artists that like to help with champion concept art for abilities and that kind of stuff I posted on the fan art looking for artist with no luck however i did find one artist who helped me with a sketch for my one champion just thought i should ask since your more in tune with the community

Master Katulu

01-27-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3045891

Quantum The Perfect Storm

Moby the White

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Katulu View Post

Okay...I shall do nothing with this do to the fact that you asked nothing of me. The downvote you got was not from me; however, I see you rightfully earned it.

Zarkof

01-27-2013

he was just spamming the same thing on everyone's post.

Moby the White

01-27-2013

makes sense I'm guessing you are the downvoter>?