Moby the White's stuff and other stuff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

01-17-2013

Hey man, when you have time I need to talk to you in-game about a project me and Darkzero are doing.

When would you be in-game next?

Moby the White

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Hey man, when you have time I need to talk to you in-game about a project me and Darkzero are doing.

When would you be in-game next?
i will prolly be in-game some time this week but you can always contact me here :S

NobSaiboot

01-20-2013

Well me and Darkzero are making a champion concept and we need the lore for him and we were wondering if you would be able to lend a helping hand...But we don't necessarily want to reveal him to the public yet, hence wanting to talk in-game.

Killerpool

01-20-2013

Here is my champions if you can preview them it will be great in return i'll view some of yours
Blazer - The Knight of Shadow Flames: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=blazer
and Zero - The Swordmaster: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=zero

Moby the White

01-20-2013

Quote:
Well me and Darkzero are making a champion concept and we need the lore for him and we were wondering if you would be able to lend a helping hand...But we don't necessarily want to reveal him to the public yet, hence wanting to talk in-game.
oh definitely sn is moby the white just like it is here. I will be in game either later today or at least the next few days

Moby the White

01-22-2013

cryoshell i will be ingame tomorrow from 12 noon est until prolly 9pm est contact me then sent via my nintendo 3dsxl

Moby the White

01-24-2013

Quote:
First draft complete tell me what you think

Moby the White

01-24-2013

Considering applying for internship with Riot as part of their Creative Design team your thoughts fellow CCF frequenters?

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

I would say you could find something better to do because of my opinion. I also thought you were a Criminal Justice / Psychology graduate? You could intern somewhere along that path instead unless you already have a job there.

Were you going to do it for fun or for the experience? Consider what you have to gain and what you have to lose. Is it worth it in the end? Do you see a future with Riot Games?

Honestly, it all depends on what you're looking for from us. If you want a confidence booster, I'd say do it because you're better than 90% of the other people here at creative design and you have one of the most professional attitudes here on the forums. If you're looking for advice on a life decision, ask people who know more about life.

Regardless, if you feel like applying isn't too much of a commitment, do it and then make your decision if Riot accepts it.

If my life still wasn't such a mess, I'd apply too, but my lack of confidence, focus, motivation, and money prevent me from seeing it as a viable option. And everyone knows I'm not a people-person.

Moby the White

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
I would say you could find something better to do because of my opinion. I also thought you were a Criminal Justice / Psychology graduate? You could intern somewhere along that path instead unless you already have a job there.

Were you going to do it for fun or for the experience? Consider what you have to gain and what you have to lose. Is it worth it in the end? Do you see a future with Riot Games?

Honestly, it all depends on what you're looking for from us. If you want a confidence booster, I'd say do it because you're better than 90% of the other people here at creative design and you have one of the most professional attitudes here on the forums. If you're looking for advice on a life decision, ask people who know more about life.

Regardless, if you feel like applying isn't too much of a commitment, do it and then make your decision if Riot accepts it.

If my life still wasn't such a mess, I'd apply too, but my lack of confidence, focus, motivation, and money prevent me from seeing it as a viable option. And everyone knows I'm not a people-person.
I'm already a counselor for juvenile delinquents and yea you got my degrees right. I have always written but other than the few things I have published I have never really tried to pursue that talent. It has always been a backburner dream of mine to be a writer. I really appreciate your input Zarkof, truly sincere . I have a lot to gain in experience as a Lorecrafter, I feel there is nothing I can do but possibly get better at it. I feel that the writers at Riot could definitely help me excel. I am sure they could teach me so much about this artform, and I am sure there is so much I can show them in innovation and imagination. I don't think it is too much of a commitment to apply nor do I feel I would lose too much. At the current point in my life I am at a crossroad where anything can still happen and I have everything to gain and nothing to lose. That is all considering on whether or not my girlfriend can last the summer without me while I journey to Santa Monica xD.