Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Moby the White's stuff and other stuff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-20-2012

shia lore review done


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-20-2012

I hate this time of night nobody is awake, or they just don't review my stuff....
Reviewing without getting reviews is crappy.
But what is the worst is not being able to ask people for reviews that you review for. Curse you integrity...curse you...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackkat101

Senior Member

12-20-2012

I'll look at your other stuff Moby =^.^=

Quote:
Moby the White:
Curst you integrity...curse you...


Ah, I can understand that. I try ever so hard not to just do a post that says "Bump" in my threads. I feel like it's a little deceiving that there are so many posts in your thread when more than half are nothing but bumps. Usually attempt to add some information on that champion/subject so that there was a reason to add another post.

Granted, I don't mind it when people bump a thread every once in a while, but some that are bumping each hour... Heck, even every two hours is a bit much. Got to give people time to respond before you bump or you just seem desperate, no?

Ah, and now I'm rambling again... to often... to often.....



- Kat


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Quote:
blackkat101:
I'll look at your other stuff Moby =^.^=



Ah, I can understand that. I try ever so hard not to just do a post that says "Bump" in my threads. I feel like it's a little deceiving that there are so many posts in your thread when more than half are nothing but bumps. Usually attempt to add some information on that champion/subject so that there was a reason to add another post.

Granted, I don't mind it when people bump a thread every once in a while, but some that are bumping each hour... Heck, even every two hours is a bit much. Got to give people time to respond before you bump or you just seem desperate, no?

Ah, and now I'm rambling again... to often... to often.....



- Kat

ya but when I do it its at the dead of night and i bump before I go places so I can find it again or they are just updates


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackkat101

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Quote:
Moby the White:
ya but when I do it its at the dead of night and i bump before I go places so I can find it again or they are just updates


Oh, yours don't bother me Moby. It's when I click on a champion concept, I like to read through the other posts as well to see if anything I'd post about had already been mentioned (if it has, then I can write other stuff or just leave it at that as people don't need everyone harping on the same problems to them), but some of the champion concepts are full of almost solid pages of posts that just say "bump." Since we can see how many days have passed since a post was done, you'll see like 5-10 posts a day of bumping. Even happened upon two that they were doing it that day (since you can see the hour's ago if it's within a day since the post) and they were bumping once an hour... That's all I was rambling on about.


- Kat


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Quote:
blackkat101:
Oh, yours don't bother me Moby. It's when I click on a champion concept, I like to read through the other posts as well to see if anything I'd post about had already been mentioned (if it has, then I can write other stuff or just leave it at that as people don't need everyone harping on the same problems to them), but some of the champion concepts are full of almost solid pages of posts that just say "bump." Since we can see how many days have passed since a post was done, you'll see like 5-10 posts a day of bumping. Even happened upon two that they were doing it that day (since you can see the hour's ago if it's within a day since the post) and they were bumping once an hour... That's all I was rambling on about.


- Kat



oh ok....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkof

Senior Member

12-21-2012

Got some lore for you to read: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2926361


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-23-2012

afk around 5:30 here i'll be back at like 10:30 ish maybe idk we will see.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicopnas

Junior Member

12-23-2012

Moby, posted in your lore AMA thread and you sent me here, would please give me some feed back on this champ here? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2932337&highlight=emily
from a fellow summoner in Brazil,

cheers!

Nicolas


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Quote:
nicopnas:
Moby, posted in your lore AMA thread and you sent me here, would please give me some feed back on this champ here? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2932337&highlight=emily
from a fellow summoner in Brazil,

cheers!

Nicolas


HEY you found it grats. Yes now I will take a look at it :P