Moby the White's stuff and other stuff

1234511 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-04-2012

Hey I am Moby the White, Former CCF Council Member and Leader and this is my personal thread for organizing all of the work that I have done. If you happen to read my stuff and you like what you read please do not hesitate to give it a thumbs up

Regarding Review Requests

Quote:
My Champions:

Dirth-Master of Elements created on 6-12-2012

Gewitter-Fury of the Storms created on 6-17-2012

Red-Big game Huntress created roughly 11-27-12

Duncan-Bandalore Master created roughly 11-27-12

Bianca-The Forsworn created on 12-1-12

Vudu-The Witch Doctor created on 12-2-12

Zelos-The Frozen Lance created on 12-5-12

Krane-The Starcrossed Warrrior created on 12-8-12

Twist-The Breakdance Kid created on 12-12-12

Popo and Nana-The Ice Climbers created on 12-15-12

Walter-The Huntsman created on 12-19-12

Kil'gore-The Corrupted Broodfather created on 2-8-2013
Quote:
Scrapped Projects:

Quigley-The Earth Mover created on 11-27-12

Rob Blackblade created roughly around 11/30/12
Quote:
Work I have assisted with:

Alice the Dominator by Unexisted lore creation

Iris, Queen of the Bees by Z is for Zephyr and Kayfish lore creation

Quinn-The Elastic Wasteband by Sinspurch lore rework

Dante the Darkslayer by Cryoshell17 lore creation

Damiya - The Living Scrap Golem by AForgotten Angel lore spelling and grammar check minor changes made due to not knowing creator intent.

Safred, the All Knowing by LordAustin24 lore creation

Helba The Master of Chaos by Cryoshell17 lore creation

Longis Master of the Whip by 4irhead lore creation

Aitis by moltres27 major lore revision/rewrite

Domovoi by Darkzero1 and Cryoshell17 lore creation

Vash by Cryoshell17 lore creation

Smoke by Iam Versatility lore recreation

Latimer by Othello the Cat Lore rework

Varik by Secluded Death Lore Creation.

Hellion by Hoghrahn Lore creation
Weiss by Secluded Death Lore Rework.

Assistance varies from basic spelling and grammar up to lore creation

Quote:
Work you should check out that I had nothing to do with, but I think is really good in some way:

Emily the Vengeful Possesion- Concept Art

Sebastion The Little Hero-Lorecraft

Cross The Six Winged Scythe- Most improved concept since its remake

Quote:
Hours of operation:
I only do Lore Creation Commissions as time permits now.
Contact Info:
Email: mobythewhite@gmail.com
Twitter: @MobytheWhite

Moby the White

12-04-2012

About me section.

Quote:
Faq:

q. Can you tell us a little bit about who you are?

a. Yes. My igns is Moby the White. My name is Moby-well that is what everyone calls me in real life, and no it is not my real name. In real life I am a published poet three times over; in addition, I have written 3 novels and currently have 3 more on the backburner still works in progress. My hobbies other than writing? Well I like singing, I love music, and I love video games. Its kind of funny but I am pretty good at playing both types of keyboards piano and computer . I have a bachelor's degree in psychology and a bachelor's degree in criminal justice, I am currently employed as a case manager for mh/mr clientele.

Anyways, recently i returned to ccf after a 6-7 month hiatus, (my last project before i left was gewitter) and one day i had the urge to start making some more concepts. I had always loved doing it before so i thought i would give it another go. Upon returning i spent the first couple weeks creating 5 new champions-3 of which were in one day. I decided to start helping other people with their lores, either by writing it for them, doing reworks, or just basic revisions. Soon i later discovered the existence of ccfc and decided i could put my helpfulness to good use. So i applied to be a member and was accepted after showing them all of the reviews and works i had done. As a council member i decided to make it part of my responsibility-since i am active quite frequently everyday-to review other peoples' works and assist as needed. In order to do so I invented lore pqwer to help me with reviews. As your newest ccfc member my goal is to help you the readers in any shape way or form that I can. I am a person that strives to represent the peoples' interests. And I will always try to have your best interests in mind within council and within this forum. I will make you the promise to always handle things in the most professional manner that i can and if i can't well i guess i'll go play league and come back when i am cooled off

q. Moby, i wish to contact you for further assistance, how can i do that?
a. Email, ingame, or twitter.
Quote:
my system i developed for review:

lore pqwer:
lore pqwer- pronounced lore power is a rating scale of 150 points in which the concept being reviewed earns 25 points for lore and 25 points per ability. Lore power can no longer exceed the maximum score of 150.
The rating system is based off five key criteria aspects, each criteria is worth 5 points and is rated in the following manner:
0:incomplete, 1: Poor, 2: Below average, 3: Average, 4: Above average, 5: Excellent. The criteria is as follows:

Lore is based on 5 pts:
1. Clarity-syntax does your lore have proper spelling and grammar? Fluidity-does your lore flow well in story going from point to point and makes sense?
2. Theme- does your lore have a strong thematic approach?
3. League motivation- does your lore explain how they got their powers and why they joined the league?
4. Tone and mood- how does it read and does it inspire emotional response? Does the reader like reading it?
5. Originality- is you lore original or unique? Does it put an innovative twist on something well known?

Passives are based on 5 pts:
1. Utility- does it have some sort of mechanic? Is it specific to your champions role?
2. Synergy- is it a mechanic that will work with your abilities? If it is a standalone ability how much does it benefit your champion or your team?
3. Theme -does it create a consistent theme with your lore?
4. Clarity-does it have proper syntax (spelling and grammar), does it make sense or is information missing or even confusing?
5. Balance- does it have balanced numbers? Is there counterplay to this ability?

Abilities are based on 5 pts:
1. Utility- does it have some sort of mechanic? Is it specific to your champions role?
2. Synergy- does it work well with your passive? If it is a standalone ability how much does it benefit your champion or your team?
3. Theme- does it fit the overall theme of your champion's lore?
4. Clarity- does it have proper spelling and grammar, does it make sense or is information missing or even confusing?
5. Balance- does it have balanced numbers? Is there counterplay to this ability?

Bonus points- up to 5 bonus pts can be gained from lore and abilities and concept overall:
1. Originality/unique theme- is it a new unique idea?
2. Neat animations- do the abilities have a cool new animation that makes the attack look and sound really cool?
3. Visual fluff- does your concept have visual concepts like skins, icons, and do they fit the description and the theme?
4. Gameplay- is your champion exciting, does it make readers want to play it?
5. Organization- is everything present and organized neatly through quote usage, bold-ing, underlining, or even creating separations?

what is your lore pqwer?!

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Rennal Spiritmight, the Bookworm overall review

Man, that stuffy doll. I'm sorry but it's just confusing the heck outta me still. mostly because of me being derp.

Mytharionas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

If you have the time, i'd like to get a review for one of my champions, i've got a few but i'm going to link to my first one...

Albaton, Fist of the Loving Family - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2358098

I assume you would want me to review a champion of yours in exchange. Do you have a preference as to whom you'd want a review for?

Moby the White

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
Rennal Spiritmight, the Bookworm overall review

Man, that stuffy doll. I'm sorry but it's just confusing the heck outta me still. mostly because of me being derp.
well with your help I think i've got it almost perfected

Moby the White

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytharionas View Post
If you have the time, i'd like to get a review for one of my champions, i've got a few but i'm going to link to my first one...

Albaton, Fist of the Loving Family - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2358098

I assume you would want me to review a champion of yours in exchange. Do you have a preference as to whom you'd want a review for?
I do not request reviews as per i'm part of CCFC in order for a review to work on this thread you review someone including possibly me and then request my review. However if you wish to review someone I made, I suggest you take your choose of any of my champs they are all pretty well made but the best looking ones organizationally are Vudu and Bianca.

Moby the White

12-04-2012

however i reviewed your lore regardless because i am nice

Zarkof

12-04-2012

btw I have done at least 6 or 7 champ reviews so I guess I deserve one from you then?

Moby the White

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
btw I have done at least 6 or 7 champ reviews so I guess I deserve one from you then?
you deserve a lot thanks to all your help with stuffy doll did you see the new ult btw?
link champion and ill give you a review

Zarkof

12-04-2012

it's back up in my first post

1234511 ... 25