New minimap too small

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagnissimusPrime

12-04-2012

I can't help but feel like the new minimap is too small. i don't think its much smaller than it was before, but I feel like it'd at least be nice if there was an option to scale it up at least about 20% larger. my vision is pretty terrible at about 20/50 when my face is near the screen, so i was wondering if riot would consider making options for both minimap size and font scaling with people with terrible vision in mind. otherwise i think the new UI is good.

Cyraknoss

12-04-2012

it's definitely smaller than it used to be and as a top laner I depend on my ability to see red circles in my peripheral vision. Need the minimap size back where it was.

JZZE

12-04-2012

stigmatism in my right eye (I can't even read the time if i close my left eye), just got a 1920x1080 monitor and the minimap just shrunk. This alone seals the deal for the new HUD.

Please do something Riot, if not then take out color blind mode to make the playing field a little more balanced.

IS1124f4ca543edf01dd835

02-13-2013

I've noticed this as well. Comparing to old screenshots, the new minimap seems to be about 10% smaller or so, when set at maximum size in the interface window. As someone that also has bad eyesight, this is really hindering me. :/

Would really like to be able to increase the minimap size a little bit.

IS1124f4ca543edf01dd835

02-13-2013

For comparison, a screenshot with the old minimap and a screenshot with the new minimap, at maximum minimap size.

Would really, really appreciate an option to increase its size a bit more.

Edit: Uh, attachments seem to be bugged. So:
Old map size: http://i.imgur.com/iLzr8v1.jpg
New map size: http://i.imgur.com/AXIAjC0.jpg