Fellow Urgot players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zamíel

12-04-2012

Looking to see what other Urgot players are thinking about him with the new masteries items and pen formula changes.

Comrade281

12-04-2012

I don't play urgot but have a bump, hes a cool guy and not afraid to look like a corpse

Voidgolem

12-04-2012

Still not in a particularly good place, but better than he was post-nerfage.

He'd be even better if Kass/Ryze hadn't gotten Muramana nerfed :\

Aethersnack

12-04-2012

Armor Pen overall is getting nerfed. It's gonna be harder to penetrate armor. Urgot's E gives him a flat 20% Armor Pen. It's gonna be hard for a lot of champions to trivialize armor as much as Urgot will in season 3.

If I'm not mistaken, Black Cleaver is gonna be broken on Urgot. His E ticks 5 times, which means he'll be getting the full benefit of Black Cleaver just by landing it. (Is that right?) The real power behind season 3 Urgot is going to be how difficult it is to penetrate resists, which is something I believe was critical in his build. My Urgot core was Manamune, Mercs, Brutalizer, Banshee's, and FH. The Brutalizer would be replaced with LW at the endgame, but now, it can be upgraded into Black Cleaver for better results. Muramana is going to make his combo devastating. I regularly get 3.4k mana by endgame, so Muramana means that this very sturdy build is going to deal heavy amounts of physical and magic damage. Each Q will now do 6% of Urgot's total mana in magic damage. 6% of 3.4k is 204. He'll be sending 816 additional magic damage toward anyone he lands his full combo on, in addition to the lofty physical damage he already does.

He's going to be OP in season 3. No one in the game is gonna be able to use Muramana as well as him, and I predict either an Urgot nerf or a Muramana nerf very soon after the start of season 3.