Can't carry with Bruisers ._.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BustInAButt

12-04-2012

Was carrying myself out of elo hell for a while as J4 THE MAN but lately it seems that i just... i just can't make that much of a difference anymore. Im down almost 100 elo from 1110 because J4 can't do much when bottom goes 1/7 and 0/9.

What roles can i carry best as at my elo? Mid, adc? What champions should i use to carry myself? If someone could help me out i'll add them in game. I just need to get the hang of a character that can hyper carry like a thug.

Cheers! °•°

X4N4T05

12-04-2012

Really it requires picking a strong champion. Obviously a hypercarry like Vayne or Varus will be able to best put the team on their back, but at the same time if they have a fed assassin, you'll be melted before you can help your team. You need a team comp your carry can work with. If your playing adc, i like to have a lee sin character type that can disrupt the anticarry. If you want to make the biggest impact on your team, I'd recommend ADC.

X4N4T05

12-04-2012

Although, sometimes filling in according to your pick and what the team needs is the best way to go. If you want top, but someone else wants top and is terrible at the other role, sometimes it's better to pick the other role and let the other person top.

BustInAButt

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4N4T05 View Post
Although, sometimes filling in according to your pick and what the team needs is the best way to go. If you want top, but someone else wants top and is terrible at the other role, sometimes it's better to pick the other role and let the other person top.
This happens ALOT

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-04-2012

You can carry from top lane as Jax. Mid is perhaps the best place to carry from however.