Client Not Patching After 33%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exprima

12-04-2012

I'm on part 2 of the patch but it's not going... Wth?

Litterlight

12-04-2012

I'm also getting the same bug, restated computer and now going to try to repair. Will let ya know if it works.

AdrianJosh

12-04-2012

Same thing is happening to me and i have no idea what's going on. I even tried closing league and opening it again, and the same thing still happens. We'll see what happens with Litterlight.

Litterlight

12-04-2012

It took a little while , not more than 25 min for me, but its fixed, try repair ^.^

AdrianJosh

12-04-2012

I just reset my laptop and now its around 54% i'll keep you updated.

AdrianJosh

12-04-2012

Mine worked finished with the patch.

Demonscarab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

The patch gets caught up checking files against what it downloaded. this has been going on now for a good 20 minutes for me. Riot, could you please check into this? I always get stuck checking on the blind_monk_ (insert whatever here) tword the end of the patch check.

Edit: blind_monk_symbol_11 is currently where I get stuck. Every time. So now I'm gonna attempt a repair.

Althalos93

12-04-2012

It's working the same thing happened to me the patch slows down to 1Kbps but is does work just took a about 30-45 minutes to patch, it just takes a while.

FrostyDro

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben58766 View Post
The patch gets caught up checking files against what it downloaded. this has been going on now for a good 20 minutes for me. Riot, could you please check into this? I always get stuck checking on the blind_monk_ (insert whatever here) tword the end of the patch check.

Edit: blind_monk_symbol_11 is currently where I get stuck. Every time. So now I'm gonna attempt a repair.
Mine is doing the same thing right now. But gets caught up on some NA manifest file. This is getting really annoying because I got the Fatal Error bug last patch.

Edit: lol_game_client_en_us/releases/0.0.0.31/releasemani is the file it gets stuck on. Just keeps saying Update Failed and I have even repaired the client and it is still doing this.