Will s3 new jungling leave counterpicks outfarming their oppoenents?

yes 3 33.33%
no 4 44.44%
dont understand question 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

S3 new jungle changes Unfair Balances not Though OUT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Braddicus Brah

12-04-2012

Recently i watched a video about the up coming changes. Their was a discussion about the jungling going on in s3 right now and how its mainly aoe champions and how its unfair because they can grab blue/red fast and decide which lane they want to inflict a crazy amount of pressure on. Due to their early game ganking Riot say that its unfair and their are certain oped junglers that can decide which lanes do good and which lanes do bad,because of this opinion they decided they are going to reduce the early game ganking so lanes can have a "fair" 1v1 experience and their will be less sustained pressure from junglers.

All in all this contradicts itself as a whole. when the update comes out and you start playing you might get a unfair conterpick from top lets say you pick singed and someone picks teemo... this exp shows that its obv that singed will get beat down and since junglers dont have a impact early game like they use to that teemo will now get farmed and the jungler will be farming away therefore 2 champions getting to farm up. IT will always be one or the other laners or junglers so this whole update was a waste in my opinion it was unnecessary

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FNF WorkHarder

12-04-2012

not at all, its just like now if a lane gets counter picked i gank earlier than i normally would you have to play different for each team set up, it wont change anything except allowing me to jungle trynd =D