@Morello: Help Poppy be more Forgiving to Play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bastilean

12-10-2012

Hi Morello

I have been trying to play Poppy in Season 3 and I think that Xypherous has provided her with some very important tools that may make playing Poppy more viable. I especially like Boots of Swiftness, Iceborne Gauntlet and Liandry's Torment, but I also like Spirit of the Eldar Golem and have tried using Rageblade. However, she is still a very weak pick and needs your help to be a champion that other champions respect on their team.

Poppy is a lot of fun to play, but is not very forgiving when trying to damage enemies. If you E and you succeed in smacking your enemy against a wall you get tons of damage with a stun too. However, if you miss there is a chance you helped an enemy escape, did very little damage and lost your only stun. That's a massive difference. One is good. The other is terrible. The benefits are listed below:

Heroic Charge 50/75/100/125/150 + .4 AP

Impact 75/125/175/225/275 + Stun + .4AP

I propose switching the heavy damage from the impact to the charge.

Heroic Charge 75/125/175/225/275 + .4 AP

Impact 50/75/100/125/150 + Stun + .4AP

The impact reward is still there, because a 1.5 second stun, 150dmg and double you AP ratio is still the best but Poppy is forgiven a lil when she gets juked but still suceeds in landing her E with a lil needed damage.

Riot plx. Poppy needs a lil help because she is a lil hero. Help Poppy.

Eololee

12-10-2012

Morello is dead he start a new life he is a gay niow

Grognak The Barb

12-10-2012

As long as poppy has her passive, she needs zero help. in fact, she needs negative help. fck poppy.

Bastilean

12-12-2012

CertainT do you think you could take a look at this?

FistOf7Dragons

12-12-2012

uh no if poppy get any real help she will need a nerf ._.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Or you could just not miss. Honestly, the stun happens sometimes when you hit them into thin air anyways.

Rossingol

12-12-2012

don't touch poppy

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Here's another thing:

Poppy is unpopular because she's hideous, and has a disgusting voice to listen to. Her mechanics are easily on the overpowered side. Don't give me bull**** about "weak against harassment" either, since you can just take her toplane, or build some HP/5 for ****'s sake.

PrincessDerpy

12-12-2012

If it works, Mynt, why isn't she wrecking games left and right?

Rule 34

12-12-2012

Make Poppy easier to play, and she'll get the living hell nerfed out of her. Her kit is blatantly OP, the only thing keeping her in check is how obnoxious it is to play as her.