when lol pro's say raped in front of a woman

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Canadian Kid

Senior Member

12-04-2012

i just wish pro's acted more professional.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xemeron

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Canadian Kid View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NKI_27TYSYo#t=12 4s

look at her reaction after he says it.

he was just explaining the situation, but still. nothing against nRated.

just wish pros wouldnt say it in interviews.

doublelift, saintvicious, etc.

after writing this my mangina is evident.
What should he say?
"We beat them"?
OMG; heartless *******, dont you know alot of women get beaten by men? its sexistic to say "we beat them"
"We owned them"?
Like in the past black people were owned by whites? Like even today in some countries women are owned by men?
Thats sexism and racism!
"We kicked their butts"?
Like violent men kick women?
SEXISM!


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Canadian Kid View Post
edit: this thread was a mistake-- ill let it die, but you are wrong if you think its acceptable to say raped in front of a woman, unless legalities are involved.
You noticed the woman who talked to him didnt even react to that word, mr. white knight?
Seriously you guys should stop being so overly correct about everything... Let me guess, I am bad because I said "black" instead of "colored" or "Afro-American" too right?
You know what you guys remind me of? This guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

A little extra for all you white knights:
Attacking everyone you think said something that might insult women will not get you laid!
Hell, even my Girlfriend use the word rape when she beat me in a PC game (Yes, she is better than me in some games)

Its just a word...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Canadian Kid View Post
a man who was raised by women.
What do you think who raised me? Turtles? Rocks? Batman? Cotton Candy?
I was raised by only women, my mother left my father before I was even born, until I was 14 I never had a father at all...
Dont think i wouldn't have respect for women, I just understand when something is really an attack and when its just a word!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempnameA461

Member

12-04-2012

He should say "raped them," because it's funnier out of context.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FirinUpMuhLazer

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Please stop trying to censor the world. What is it that you have against freedom of speech? How many puppies must die because some one said a word you don't like?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

beat them hoes down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqB2YVMHwiM


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemeron View Post
What should he say?
"We beat them"?
OMG; heartless *******, dont you know alot of women get beaten by men? its sexistic to say "we beat them"
"We owned them"?
Like in the past black people were owned by whites? Like even today in some countries women are owned by men?
Thats sexism and racism!
"We kicked their butts"?
Like violent men kick women?
SEXISM!
^This guy.

GG everyone. No more reason to post in this thread. This guy wins this thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FistOf7Dragons

Senior Member

12-04-2012

she didnt seem to react much tbh ._. but still...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akkku

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Agreed they need a bit of professionalism when it comes to interview, buuuuut thats asking for too much with gamers. I dont mind them saying it in their streams because...well...its their personal time, but in the professional tournaments they need a better mouth. But what can ya do *Shrug*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

One Day Remains

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Remember back when Mike Tyson would say **** like... ****ing all of the **** he said and nobody took offense to it except the minority?

And now we've got you people crying about every little thing?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempnameA461

Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Day Remains View Post
Remember back when Mike Tyson would say **** like... ****ing all of the **** he said and nobody took offense to it except the minority?

And now we've got you people crying about every little thing?
.. No.
I don't remember that at all.
Partially because boxing is terrible.

Also, we have devolved as humans since then.


1234511 ... 15