Am I the only one thats psyched to try Hurricane on Varus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patroks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

It looks like they'll synergize soo well. Potential 45% damage after 3 attacks (spread out between 3 targets) just from his w passive sounds so good.
Edit: I love how with the addition of one item, viable adcs goes from 3-5, to pretty much all of the adcs. Close to every one of the non 'viable' (high level play) has some sort of interaction with it.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

12-04-2012

When shooting from brush, Caitlyn will have Headshot readied on each attack. She actually has a steroid now.

Also... Kog'Maw and Bio-Arcane Barrage. Riot, what unholy monstrosity have you unleashed upon Valoran?

Iustis

12-04-2012

And Teemo, and GD thinks they hate him now.

Squirrelagator

12-04-2012

Massive indirect buffs to Varus, Teemo, Kog'Maw, Cait (sorta).
I think it's pretty good on Graves too, for more dashing. Also AS TF/AD Kennen proc omg.

NotBuzzJack

12-04-2012

It's cool, but I've found there's one drawback to using it: Item slots.

So let's assume you grabbed the standard IE and PD, with a Vamp scepter. With boots that's 4 slots filled, now you have 2 left. Those 2 slots are usually filled by defense penetration, and a defensive item. In order to use Hurricane, you would have to give up one of those two. I guess you could give up IE or PD for it though. But yeah just my 2 cents.

Altruit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I'm curious to see how this will work with Twitch's ult.

RoflSyrup

12-04-2012

As a major Ashe player, I'm also excited to try it with her Frost Shot. They can be like baby Volley's

Raamroc

12-04-2012

gonna love it on draven and vayne

Patroks

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
It's cool, but I've found there's one drawback to using it: Item slots.

So let's assume you grabbed the standard IE and PD, with a Vamp scepter. With boots that's 4 slots filled, now you have 2 left. Those 2 slots are usually filled by defense penetration, and a defensive item. In order to use Hurricane, you would have to give up one of those two. I guess you could give up IE or PD for it though. But yeah just my 2 cents.
I've pretty much assumed if it works well on the champ, you should be giving up pd for it, as they give similar stats (hurricane gives more AS, but no crit and movespd), so it would pretty much replace it. The ability more than makes up for having to exchanging crit and movespd for more AS (assuming it works with said champ).

Patroks

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raamroc View Post
gonna love it on draven and vayne
If this isn't sarcastic, I'll make it clear that it won't work with vaynes silver bolts, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't work with Dravens q, though I could be wrong