The official Hide and Seek rules.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaedricLord

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlamingCat View Post
Troll list updated
=o

XxFallenRosexX

01-08-2013

Thanks for the troll list~

MrFlamingCat

01-08-2013

You're welcome :3

DaedricLord

01-08-2013

Time to spam!!!!!!!

MrFlamingCat

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Shaco Bot View Post
Time to spam!!!!!!!
Oh jesus.. lol

Dogwithasock

01-09-2013

Okay, but I can't get any rule if someone is afk. Do the lives change? Do they only get half the lives because there's half the seekers? I can't find this anywhere.

MrFlamingCat

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogwithasock View Post
Okay, but I can't get any rule if someone is afk. Do the lives change? Do they only get half the lives because there's half the seekers? I can't find this anywhere.
hmm explain in further detail, but I think I know where you're getting at.

I had a game like that recently where we where missing a hider, and added 1 life to the other hiders as it was 4v2. I said 2 lives, but we adjusted that to leave it at 1 because 2 lives would have made it too hard for the seekers. I'd imagine if there was 1 seeker against 5 then each of the hiders would have 3 or 4 lives, but yeah, I haven't thought about making an official rule about that. We just kind of discussed it ourselves. If you think we should make it an official rule then give a list of details about this rule you'd like to add and i'll update it.

CelloMarl

01-09-2013

Would it be a good idea to start an honorable player list as well? Ones that you know you can trust to play the game the way it should be.
If so, I'd like to nominate KanadeATachibana and DDWovileGLM.

MrFlamingCat

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelloMarl View Post
Would it be a good idea to start an honorable player list as well? Ones that you know you can trust to play the game the way it should be.
If so, I'd like to nominate KanadeATachibana and DDWovileGLM.
O_o? you could always just friend them and make a group with the people who know how to play, that way you'll always have a troll free game. And in my opinion everyone who reported trolls in this thread are more than likely people who fallow the rules. That being the case, they're all honorable players. So by helping the HnS community helping with rules and reporting trolls with reason it makes you an honorable player. Befriend anyone who replyed to this thread if you'd like to have a good game. time to have a sugar rush /._./

Aztirith

01-14-2013

I'd like to add some players to the troll list

chaseronie
Arch3ops

Just played a game and the first summoner kept going into the platform and attacking the seekers with non-cc spells, even after he was eliminated.
Second player was running around after he was eliminated in the jungle, scouting players out.