Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Multiple Threads about the same problems....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTieThatBinds

12-04-2012

People, please stop making multiple threads about the same thing...

Actually take some time and read at least the first 3 pages on the testing forums and if you don't see a thread with the same issue you're having, then create one.

When people don't look for other threads, it makes the Devs have to look and sort through them, group them together, and THEN deal with them. Instead, if someone has a topic up, just post in theirs.

Its counter-productive to getting things taken care of.

***end rant***

Mibani

Recruiter

12-04-2012

I posted a shop fps drop bug, and a few days later there are 5 other threads about it! People don't know how to read.

TheTieThatBinds

12-04-2012

Bump

Glallian

12-04-2012

Well I don't know, I've had a problem since the new patch was introduced both on PBE and live and they still haven't helped me out. League is unplayable for me. They may need to know how urgent the problem is and multiple threads might catch their attention.

ploki122

12-04-2012

best way to stop the forum from being cluttered is to post a rant thread, obviously...

TheTieThatBinds

12-05-2012

bumplestilskin!