Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Streaming questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShenWolf

Recruiter

12-03-2012

None of my friends really know the answer to these questions I have about streaming.

I plan on, eventually, upgrading my internet to something a lot better than I currently play with.

Whenever I'm in game: my ping is mainly around 120-130 which is about 2 of the 4 bars in game. So its borderline yellow on the loading page.

I was wondering though, for streaming on somewhere like Twitch TV, what kind of bandwidth is needed for good quality streaming of League without it causing you to lag too hard?

I use XSplit for regular streaming of offline games and when doing a few test runs of streaming, I generally have my ping shot up to about 600+. Is that because of my quality settings or just because I have extremely horrible internet?

monari

12-03-2012

do you run LoL recorder with?

ShenWolf

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Quote:
monari:
do you run LoL recorder with?

No I do not.