Caitlyn's Nemesis

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echocave

12-25-2012

I think it might be twisted fate if only because he's the only one who has anything to do with cards and has the magic to get away from Caitlyn if need and he seems to have a very...confident personality that would make him arrogant enough to leave cards behind to taunt her.

TonsOfKills

12-25-2012

Am I missing something? It was made quite clear in the judgement that there was an opening in the area where C fell. Couldn't he have devised a tunnel system ahead of time, knowing that Caitlyn would be a good enough shot to snipe him off his line? The bullet "hit sooner than expected" because it wasn't the bullet that caused him to fall. He knew Caitlyn was coming and dropped off the line before she could shoot him, landing in the hole where he was presumably awaited by something soft to break his fall. Magic is not necessary. The zipline was a cover for his real escape.

I do agree that it's quite possible that C's a Yordle, but we can't tell for sure. I don't think it's TF, or any other champion that's been released to date.

Echocave

12-25-2012

Hmm... it's been awhile since I read Caitlyn's judgment but that does sound plausible. Though none of our current lovable yordles would do that. So maybe some champion they're planning

Manila Rice

10-09-2013

It's Jinx.

Minion Strong

10-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigmeo View Post
It cant be caytlin because she actually faced C once and shot him/her on the leg, cant remember if it was in her backstory or in her judgement.
I used to be a summoner like you...until i took a bullet to the knee