Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Caitlyn's Nemesis

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big B1rd 47

Recruiter

12-03-2012

So, seeing as how I've been running through my lores, I came across Caitlyn's "nemesis" of the mysterious C. Any champion going to come out of that or is the identity of said person/yordle/whatever remain unknown? I don't think I see any champions whose name begins with C that could be the potential culprit.

MajesticRaven

12-03-2012

Caitlyn.

Who better to chase after and improve your detective skills than trying to follow yourself? Or what is the point in being the hero if you don't have a villain?

One of those *What if* things, but we'll never know for certain. (Not my personal opinion though, just something someone once said)

Thanias1

12-04-2012

C is probably just one of those open ends that Riot likes to leave open in case they run out of inspiration for a new champion. There are plenty of potential lore-based champions like that. Aka The third Frejlord Princess/ Ayelia/ Irelia's Bro/ Kass' Daughter, stuff like that.

WinterWhispers

12-06-2012

kass' daughter is dead, if you read the journal of justice she was killed by malz

Dark Reiora

12-07-2012

Quote:
GoldenDragon63:
kass' daughter is dead, if you read the journal of justice she was killed by malz

a false thing to say.

Trinitati1996

Recruiter

12-08-2012

she was just sent to the Void by Kassadin himself

Thanias1

12-08-2012

Quote:
GoldenDragon63:

SHUN THE SUPPLIER OF MISINFORMATION

Lol, on a more serious note, no, malz did not kill her. He merely sent her to the void. Which was a totally smart idea. Totally smart. Wait a second... She's the daughter of some guy who waltzed into the void, accepted part of it into him, and walked out as a badass wizard of sorts? Pssh, maybe the trait skips a generation.

gigglebits

12-09-2012

At this point, it might possibly be Vi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZtjcExwNRw

Sweet Slaughter

12-09-2012

A card with the letter c from Cardmaster. The nemesis is Twisted Fate he is the only one even related to cards in the whole game.

Tiure

12-09-2012

Quote:
Thanias1:
The third Frejlord Princess

I thought that was Volibear.