Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus took a few small bites of his food once more, pausing shortly thereafter to speak again. "I'm not sure dwelling is ever really the answer, but it's very easy to do. But I've always wanted to find better ways to motivate myself. Part of the reason why I came to speak to you actually. I can't say I've been disappointed by my choice yet."

Arixus' smile widened, turning into a bit of a smirk. "I am glad you're enjoying yourself Sona, but you know, if you eat to much we can't go swimming."
Sona eyes widened as she put down her fork.

"Swimming? Um..." Truth be told Sona never learned how to swim, but she didn't want to disappointing Arixus, "Sounds...fun."

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona eyes widened as she put down her fork.

"Swimming? Um..." Truth be told Sona never learned how to swim, but she didn't want to disappointing Arixus, "Sounds...fun."
Arixus tilted his head to the side, confused by Sona's reaction, but quickly shrugged it off. "The choice is yours really, since this day is for you, Sona." He took a final bite and gestured to the crystal blue water the resort was presumably named for while he stood. "Shall we?"

Lord of Apoc

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Beyolve View Post
The girl nodded in response, taking down a quick note in the book. "I'll be sure to send him your way, miss Sapphire. We hope you enjoy your stay at the Sparkling Shoreline." With a swift motion the book was closed and deposited under the desk again. "Room service is available at all times and wake up calls can be arranged if you'd like them. We're here to keep you happy during your stay."
"I will thank you."
Sapphire smiled and went to her room emerging a few minutes latter wearing a cute blue bikini and a blue towel and a bottle of sun tan lotion. She went out to the beach finding herself a lounger setting up her towel rubbing a bit of sun tan lotion on and laying down to begin tanning.

Ask the String

12-05-2012

Quote:
Arixus tilted his head to the side, confused by Sona's reaction, but quickly shrugged it off. "The choice is yours really, since this day is for you, Sona." He took a final bite and gestured to the crystal blue water the resort was presumably named for while he stood. "Shall we?"
Sona stared off into the water. It didn't look that deep, and her Etwahl was water proof, so she could use it to float to make it seem like she was swimming.

"I guess a little water couldn't hurt. Luckily I worse my bathing suit under this dress, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem, right?"

Sona still questioned the thought of even buying a bathing suit, but it seemed to pay off right now.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Sona stared off into the water. It didn't look that deep, and her Etwahl was water proof, so she could use it to float to make it seem like she was swimming.

"I guess a little water couldn't hurt. Luckily I worse my bathing suit under this dress, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem, right?"

Sona still questioned the thought of even buying a bathing suit, but it seemed to pay off right now.
Arixus shook his head and smiled, expecting at any moment that his dream would end with some kind of gruesome twist. "Of course it won't be a problem. It's not like you'll melt just from some water." He glanced over at the water. "Looks a lot more inviting than the water back home."

With that said, however, he waited, expecting Sona to need some time in the changing rooms. Even if she didn't, his gaze was now pointedly averted, already wearing all he needed to swim.

Ask the String

12-05-2012

Quote:
Arixus shook his head and smiled, expecting at any moment that his dream would end with some kind of gruesome twist. "Of course it won't be a problem. It's not like you'll melt just from some water." He glanced over at the water. "Looks a lot more inviting than the water back home."

With that said, however, he waited, expecting Sona to need some time in the changing rooms. Even if she didn't, his gaze was now pointedly averted, already wearing all he needed to swim.
Sona smiled again as she floated up off her chair with her Etwahl. Since she already had her bathing suit underneath, all she had to do was unzip her dress and lift it off. She didn't even care if any of the passing by patrons noticed her.

"Alright, let's go," Her music exclaimed as she threw her dress on the back of her chair.

Wizerdlol

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riniac View Post
Riniac turns to eye the yordle as he walks, raising an eyebrow. "I'm here to... relax, and you're not helping with that. I do have a name."
Hmm...? I see... Wiz narrowed his eyes, looking at the human. Wiz had the impression he was another of those humans who think their "Higher Class" above the yordles. Wiz had nothing against those people, though it still annoyed him just a slight bit.

Nym sat on top of Wiz's hood, glowing faintly blue dispite the strong sunlight. She looked at the human, tilting her head. Wiz ignored her, and continued.

And what would be your... Great name... Hmm...? I am Wiz... Wiz held out his metal claws, his sharp fingers pointing straight at the human's neck from his height. Nice to meet you...

Scrubby Yum Yums

12-05-2012

Quote:
Sona smiled again as she floated up off her chair with her Etwahl. Since she already had her bathing suit underneath, all she had to do was unzip her dress and lift it off. She didn't even care if any of the passing by patrons noticed her.

"Alright, let's go," Her music exclaimed as she threw her dress on the back of her chair.
Arixus turned as Sona spoke, his eyes locking on hers once more, smiling broadly. It was only after that he noticed how drastic the change of attire was. Once more pink in the cheeks, Arixus averted his gaze and took Sona's hand, mostly as a way to distract himself while they walked. He said nothing for some time, instead drawing patterns on Sona's hand with his thumb until his nerves had calmed themselves. "Y-You uh... You look very nice in a bathing suit, Sona."

He was quickly beginning to feel extremely out of place beside such a celebrity, yet was equally determined not to let his nervousness ruin a perfectly enjoyable time. Still, he could almost feel the gaze of the some of the other beach-goers falling on him, curious how he'd ended up hand in hand with the Maven of the Strings. It was likely a completely imagined feeling.

He was elated once they'd reached the edge of the water, sparing a moment to look at his date before taking a pair of steps in, still holding her hand, gently urging her into the cool water.

Orihara lzaya

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Hmm...? I see... Wiz narrowed his eyes, looking at the human. Wiz had the impression he was another of those humans who think their "Higher Class" above the yordles. Wiz had nothing against those people, though it still annoyed him just a slight bit.

Nym sat on top of Wiz's hood, glowing faintly blue dispite the strong sunlight. She looked at the human, tilting her head. Wiz ignored her, and continued.

And what would be your... Great name... Hmm...? I am Wiz... Wiz held out his metal claws, his sharp fingers pointing straight at the human's neck from his height. Nice to meet you...
Riniac sighed. He didn't come here to be harassed by some yordle with a pixie. "Nice to know you, Wiz." And he kept walking.

Wizerdlol

12-05-2012

Wiz stayed where he was, and looked at the man as he walked away. He sighed, before turning around and walking the other direction. He knew that sticking with the human longer would perhaps cause trouble, and that wasn't what he enjoyed the most. Nym continued looking at him with curious eyes, but after they have made some distance, Nym yawned and lied down, closing her eyes.

Guess we'll try the big building again... Wiz thought. He turned around to look at the human one last time, before walking back to the big resort...