Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riniac View Post
Riniac too strode upon the beach, though his clothing consisted of nothing more than a tee shirt and a pair of silver swim shorts. He wasn't normally the type to go out, but enough people had told him to so. Though because he didn't know anyone in particular, his visit so far was him merely walking around watching the others having fun in the sun.
Wiz sighed, seeing that there was currently no one here. He walks back outside to see if anyone was there he could ask, as well as dry himself. Then he sees a human, and runs directly to him.

Hey, scuse me... Do you know where... We are...? Wiz looked at the man's aura. It constantly warped around, changing in shape, but Wiz seen much stranger auras to care about this one...

Orihara lzaya

12-04-2012

"Sparkling Shoreline Resort, recently opened to my knowledge." Riniac's answer came without him breaking stride, the wanderer continuing to do just that.

Wizerdlol

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riniac View Post
"Sparkling Shoreline Resort, recently opened to my knowledge." Riniac's answer came without him breaking stride, the wanderer continuing to do just that.

Wiz looked up at the human, and narrowed his eyes. He had nothing better to do now, and this particular human seems... Odd... Wiz decides to follow him, and see what he was doing. It could also help him find out how to get back to the league.

So umm... What are you doing out here, human? Here on a vacation, hmm...?

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona continued staring at the calm water as Arixus darted off. However, her soliloquy was short as he ran back, being followed by a few staff.

As they set up a table and chairs down, Sona floated into her own seat. She replied to the waiter with her music.

"I'll just take what he's having," she pointed at Arixus, trusting he knew what was good around here.
"Oh, uh, just water for me." He spoke to the waiter, nodding in preemptive thanks, watching as the man walked away. Arixus' gaze turned back to Sona, his eyes locking on her own, while he idly continued to draw in the sand with his finger. When he was finally calm again, he began to poke at the salad between them.

"So Sona..." He spoke between relatively small bites. "What inspires you currently? Is it anything in particular?"

Ask the String

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
"Oh, uh, just water for me." He spoke to the waiter, nodding in preemptive thanks, watching as the man walked away. Arixus' gaze turned back to Sona, his eyes locking on her own, while he idly continued to draw in the sand with his finger. When he was finally calm again, he began to poke at the salad between them.

"So Sona..." He spoke between relatively small bites. "What inspires you currently? Is it anything in particular?"
Sona thought for a few seconds before responding.

"Well...usually my surroundings influence my work. I'm sure you would understand, given your natural artistic ability."

Sona started picking off small pieces off the lettuce from the salad in the middle.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona thought for a few seconds before responding.

"Well...usually my surroundings influence my work. I'm sure you would understand, given your natural artistic ability."

Sona started picking off small pieces off the lettuce from the salad in the middle.
Arixus nodded in response, swallowing his food before responding. "Well, my surroundings and my emotions... My experiences in the world, they all influence my art. What's always moved me the most, has been the connections I make with people, be they positive or negative or anything in between."

Arixus looked away from Sona with a faint blush again, noticing the waiter returning, another following close behind him. One carried their drinks, another the main course, which was a fairly simple seafood dish, meant to be light but prepared to perfection. He thanked the pair and began to slowly enjoy his food, though his mind was elsewhere.

"My experiences have always been something I dwell on. My choices in life, all of them, have always felt as though they've been... Somehow wrong. I've had dreams, and I've tried to chase them, but so few of them end up being anything like what I thought they would." Arixus sighed lightly and perked up. "This is supposed to be a fun time, not a venting session for me..."

He smiled again, his eyes once more catching the caramel of Sona's own, lingering there for longer than they had any right to. "I have to admit, though, that for as jumpy as I might seem, I'm really enjoying myself. I just don't want to annoy or offend you. If that's even possible."

Ask the Kumiho

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Brand suddenly appeared wearing his famous flaming swim trunks, though he was not alone when he made his entrance. He was accompanied by the nine tailed fox, Ahri. He walked with her across the hotel, out the door and on to the beach not leaving her side at any moment.
The first thing that caught Ahri's eyes was the incredibly impressive size of the building in front of her, only seconds before she and her companion stepped through the grand doors and into the cool lobby. The pair did not spare any time in heading straight towards the promised beach beyond all the grandeur.

Once her bare feet stepped on the warm sand lightly, she sighed happily - so far, the resort was not disappointing. She adjusted her (modified) hat, pushing the brim up slightly to catch the rays of the sun on her face. Ahri's tails fanned out lazily, separating so that the heat wouldn't cook her alive. She immediately scanned the beach, spotting a perfect spot for her purpose and quickly walked over to claim it without another pause.

Though her gaze did flicker towards the man-on-fire next to her, noting the almost intense look of concentration on his face. Though the fox knew that it was not the real 'Brand' so to speak, she was confident that he could do what she asked of him. Or at least, Kegan seemed to be a little more willing to cooperate. Ahri tapped Brand on the arm, gesturing on the ground. "Here?"

CyroCore Brand

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
The first thing that caught Ahri's eyes was the incredibly impressive size of the building in front of her, only seconds before she and her companion stepped through the grand doors and into the cool lobby. The pair did not spare any time in heading straight towards the promised beach beyond all the grandeur.

Once her bare feet stepped on the warm sand lightly, she sighed happily - so far, the resort was not disappointing. She adjusted her (modified) hat, pushing the brim up slightly to catch the rays of the sun on her face. Ahri's tails fanned out lazily, separating so that the heat wouldn't cook her alive. She immediately scanned the beach, spotting a perfect spot for her purpose and quickly walked over to claim it without another pause.

Though her gaze did flicker towards the man-on-fire next to her, noting the almost intense look of concentration on his face. Though the fox knew that it was not the real 'Brand' so to speak, she was confident that he could do what she asked of him. Or at least, Kegan seemed to be a little more willing to cooperate. Ahri tapped Brand on the arm, gesturing on the ground. "Here?"
Kegan looked at the surrounding area noticing it was some was deserted, he would have preferred he had some one to talk to while Ahri enjoyed the sun. He smiles when he replies to her, in a gentler voice than Brand's normal."Its perfect, probably the best spot on the beach. Or it is now since you're here."

He sat down in the sand, restraining his heat so the sand didn't just turn to glass. He couldn't actually feel or smell anything but he faked his emotions."The sand feels nice and the ocean breeze is amazing. I should visit the beach more often..."

Ask the Kumiho

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Kegan looked at the surrounding area noticing it was some was deserted, he would have preferred he had some one to talk to while Ahri enjoyed the sun. He smiles when he replies to her, in a gentler voice than Brand's normal."Its perfect, probably the best spot on the beach. Or it is now since you're here."

He sat down in the sand, restraining his heat so the sand didn't just turn to glass. He couldn't actually feel or smell anything but he faked his emotions."The sand feels nice and the ocean breeze is amazing. I should visit the beach more often..."
Ahri laughed, unperturbed by the other's response. She nodded, "I thought so," and with that, she unfurled her towel and spread it on the ground. The fox wasted no time in flopping on the ground, just as Brand did the same. Of course, she knew the importance of sun screen and had slathered it on herself earlier. She doubted asking Kegan to help would have been of much use.

"Mmm," she grinned in agreement. Ahri ignored the fact that Brand was probably just saying it to make conversation. "You should. Actually," she propped herself up by the elbows, to get a better look at the male sitting next to her. "Why don't you go? I never pictured you as someone who liked staying in doors."

CyroCore Brand

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Ahri laughed, unperturbed by the other's response. She nodded, "I thought so," and with that, she unfurled her towel and spread it on the ground. The fox wasted no time in flopping on the ground, just as Brand did the same. Of course, she knew the importance of sun screen and had slathered it on herself earlier. She doubted asking Kegan to help would have been of much use.

"Mmm," she grinned in agreement. Ahri ignored the fact that Brand was probably just saying it to make conversation. "You should. Actually," she propped herself up by the elbows, to get a better look at the male sitting next to her. "Why don't you go? I never pictured you as someone who liked staying in doors."
Looked out at sea, concentrating, his smile now back to the usual frown. He was about to speak of his old past of plundering but instead faked a smile and made up an excuse."I'm always just too busy, the high council eats up much of my free time with constant meetings. Also, I don't think going to the beach alone with be much fun. Its kinda why i agreed to come with you."A real smile cracks from his face"Thank you for bringing me."