Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlet Phoenix

12-04-2012

Mizuhi's blush deepened, when he placed his hand upon her shoulder she looked toward him, smiling "You really know just what to say to cheer a girl up don't you?" she placed bother her hand on his gently. "Thank you, I'll try my best to stick around as long as I can." she looked toward the sea as well, getting slightly lost in its beauty.

Ask the String

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus stood beside Sona in silence for some time, content to do nothing but hold her hands and hear her play. It felt, even if it necessarily, that it was played for him. Still, something piqued his curiosity, so he decided to break the silence with a quiet question. "Where have others taken you? I tried to pick somewhere you'd enjoy, but I mostly guessed." His eyes darted over to look at Sona for a moment, then back to the water. He didn't want to stare, but at the same time, it was hard not to.
Sona broken off her melody as she responded to the question.

"Well normally other summoners would simply ask me to join them in a bar or shady restaurant. Not to say there weren't nice people, it's just their choice of venue wasn't...ideal. But perhaps it would be best not to dwell on past affairs, for the time being."

Sona returned her to her tunes, continuing to bask in the tranquility of the water. She continued for a few minutes until her hunger distracted her.

"By the way," She played, breaking her melody yet again as she faced Arixus, "Not to sound rude, but when might we have dinner?"

Ask The Reaver

12-04-2012

Guess who? That's right! It's everyone's favorite stalker!

However he was well hidden, staying cloaked and behind various objects, sneaking about from spot to spot when needed. He was hungry, and perhaps he could make out some food like he did at Shyvana's manor. He decided to stay back for a bit, and scan the area thoroughly, before waiting for his time to strike.

Lord of Apoc

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Beyolve View Post

The bellhops laughed, mentioning that they were perfectly handy, and that she had nothing to worry about, moments later, they had the case through the portal and in the room. The girl, on the other hand, took a moment to reach under the desk and produce a bag, handing it Sapphire with a smile. Inside was a simple armlet, silver and with wave patterns. She took the gold and placed it away safely, then looked back to Sapphire. "What can I help you with, Miss Sapphire? We're here to please."
"My beloved couldn't actually make it today but he's going to come within the week. He looks like a tall Noxian with white hair wears a black longcoat. When he comes he will ask for me could you just send him to the room."
She took the armlet.
"I think these would look better with a sapphire in them."
She put it on assuming it was her key.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona broken off her melody as she responded to the question.

"Well normally other summoners would simply ask me to join them in a bar or shady restaurant. Not to say there weren't nice people, it's just their choice of venue wasn't...ideal. But perhaps it would be best not to dwell on past affairs, for the time being."

Sona returned her to her tunes, continuing to bask in the tranquility of the water. She continued for a few minutes until her hunger distracted her.

"By the way," She played, breaking her melody yet again as she faced Arixus, "Not to sound rude, but when might we have dinner?"
Arixus stared out over the beach for a moment, before turning to Sona and giving her a nod. "I did promise you something to eat." He chuckled and released the musician's hand reluctantly. "Back in a flash."

He darted off to find a staff person, informing them where to find him on the beach and asking for the meal he'd requested to be delivered as soon as possible. With that done, he returned to Sona's side, once again content to be near her, though this time he sat in the sand, fingers idly drawing in the sand.

After a short delay, a few staff people shuffled out to the beach with a low table, quickly placing any necessary cutlery and a light tossed salad to begin, the head server asking for any particular drinks they'd like.

Ask Fizz

12-04-2012

Fizz takes the key, attaching to his ear by whoknowshow. He then drops back to the ground, his trident flipping into his hand. "Nice to work for you, Tobias."

Ask the String

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus stared out over the beach for a moment, before turning to Sona and giving her a nod. "I did promise you something to eat." He chuckled and released the musician's hand reluctantly. "Back in a flash."

He darted off to find a staff person, informing them where to find him on the beach and asking for the meal he'd requested to be delivered as soon as possible. With that done, he returned to Sona's side, once again content to be near her, though this time he sat in the sand, fingers idly drawing in the sand.

After a short delay, a few staff people shuffled out to the beach with a low table, quickly placing any necessary cutlery and a light tossed salad to begin, the head server asking for any particular drinks they'd like.
Sona continued staring at the calm water as Arixus darted off. However, her soliloquy was short as he ran back, being followed by a few staff.

As they set up a table and chairs down, Sona floated into her own seat. She replied to the waiter with her music.

"I'll just take what he's having," she pointed at Arixus, trusting he knew what was good around here.

Wizerdlol

12-04-2012

A yordle blown into the sea... Maybe the first anyone has seen... A yordle was floating along the shore line, a pixie sitting on top of his stomach. When he looks towards the resort, he immediately swims to it, the pixie simply floating on top of him. When he reaches the shores, he looks down onto his wet black robes. Sighing, he keeps on walking with it, his hood covering his face, and only his red eyes could be seen.

He looks around, trying to find people who he can ask for where exactly he was. Nym, the glowing blue pixie, sits on his shoulder, looking around.

Wiz... Swimming isn't exactly your thing... Electric and water doesn't mix... The pixie said. The yordle, Wiz, ignored her, and kept on walking. He reaches the door to the resort and walks inside, his cloak and hood still extremely wet, so water was dripping onto the floor.

Is anyone here...? He shouted...

Orihara lzaya

12-04-2012

Riniac too strode upon the beach, though his clothing consisted of nothing more than a tee shirt and a pair of silver swim shorts. He wasn't normally the type to go out, but enough people had told him to so. Though because he didn't know anyone in particular, his visit so far was him merely walking around watching the others having fun in the sun. "...now what am I expected to do?"

CyroCore Brand

12-04-2012

Brand suddenly appeared wearing his famous flaming swim trunks, though he was not alone when he made his entrance. He was accompanied by the nine tailed fox, Ahri. He walked with her across the hotel, out the door and on to the beach not leaving her side at any moment.