Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tobias Beyolve

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Mizuhi smiled, looking toward him "A bit yeah... I'm dating this guy but...Well I haven't seen him in weeks at least... I don't even have any ideas where he is right now." She frowned "I don't know... After we decided to get together its like we don't see each other anymore." She let out a small sigh and flopped onto her back, a small frown. "Well at least I've got a new friend to keep me company, eh Silas?" she smiled slightly, though there was still an obvious bit of sadness upon her.
Silas broke his reverie of the sea to look down at the glum Mizuhi, giving her arm a nudge. "Guess it's lucky I showed up and not some stuff server eh? You're with the Beyolve's now, we know how to treat our guests right. Besides, seeing a pretty girl go without someone to keep them happy is almost criminal." He reclined as well, staring up at the sky for a few moments before his eyes closed. "So tell me about yourself, Mizu. I'm already jealous enough of your boyfriend." He laughed quietly, the playful smirk never leaving his features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Sapphire giggled.
"not to heavy for you right?"
She looked at the bill then seemed to produce enough gold out of thin air.
"can I request something?"
The bellhops laughed, mentioning that they were perfectly handy, and that she had nothing to worry about, moments later, they had the case through the portal and in the room. The girl, on the other hand, took a moment to reach under the desk and produce a bag, handing it Sapphire with a smile. Inside was a simple armlet, silver and with wave patterns. She took the gold and placed it away safely, then looked back to Sapphire. "What can I help you with, Miss Sapphire? We're here to please."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Fizz taps his chin for a few seconds, then snaps his fingers and points at the manager.

"Ten times my weight in fish."
Tobias clapped his hands together within moments of hearing the champion's request, giving a happy smile. He'd expected something a little pricier, but he was nothing if not a kind man.

"Fifteen, and that's my final offer." His hand extended toward Fizz, to seal the contract with a handshake.

Ask the String

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus let out a faint breath as he landed from his Summoner Teleport in the main lobby of the resort, awaiting the arrival of his companion for this outing, taking a few moments to calm his erratic, slightly frayed nerves. He'd never once in his entire life expected to be with someone as amazing, especially in a place like this. Either way, he wasn't overly familiar with the place, but was left standing about while he waited, knowing it couldn't take too long.

Sona appeared next to Arixus after a delay. After fixing her hair, she turned to Arixus, smiling warmly.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-04-2012

Mizuhi sighed "Well I guess the biggest thing to mention is that I'm part dragon... half to be specific though I personally prefer living as a human more... I really like water which is why I came here in the first place..." she thought for a moment "I um...W-well I've got multiple personalities...hundreds of them actually that all share this one body... so there's no guarantee that the next time we meet I'll even know who you are... sometimes I think that's why Isidore hasn't come back..." she lightly placed a hand on his arm and smiled "Besides water my favorite thing is good company. So what about you Silas?"

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona appeared next to Arixus after a delay. After fixing her hair, she turned to Arixus, smiling warmly.
Arixus hesitated again, stunned to silence once more by Sona's impressive looks. Nervously, as he very frequently was around her, he reached out and took the Maven's hand, leading her to the beach without a single word. He desperately wished he'd at least brought his paintbrush with him to fiddle with, but knew that in the end it would have only been a distraction.

After a bit of walking along the beach to find a nice spot, he stopped, waving his hand to ask silently if it was acceptable. Then came time to speak. His words caught in his dry throat, but he forced them out, albeit shakily. "Thanks for this, Sona. It means a lot, really. I've always wanted to get to know you better. 'Course, I'm sure you've heard that more times in your life than you can probably count, with all the fans you've got."

He chuckled softly, immediately regretting choosing a hot beach, given his general disposition toward cold, being from Freljord.

Tobias Beyolve

12-04-2012

Quote:
Mizuhi sighed "Well I guess the biggest thing to mention is that I'm part dragon... half to be specific though I personally prefer living as a human more... I really like water which is why I came here in the first place..." she thought for a moment "I um...W-well I've got multiple personalities...hundreds of them actually that all share this one body... so there's no guarantee that the next time we meet I'll even know who you are... sometimes I think that's why Isidore hasn't come back..." she lightly placed a hand on his arm and smiled "Besides water my favorite thing is good company. So what about you Silas?"
Silas' eyes opened at the world 'dragon', eyebrow raising in question. He ignored it and instead continued smiling while he listened. When she'd finished, he spoke. "That sounds... Like a lot of trouble." He kept that little note in the back of his mind, knowing curiosity would eventually get the better of him. "As for me, I've just been living my life. Moving a lot, until the day dear old dad found a calling. Don't really know why this was it, but it was. We always lived kinda close to the water, so I can appreciate your love for it. I'm really nothing special, much less so when I'm being compared to a beautiful half-dragon."

He laughed again, turning his head to look at Mizuhi from where he was laying on the sand. "So how does that... Personality thing work. It sounds like it would kinda make it hard to keep friends."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-04-2012

Mizuhi blushes at the compliment "Thank you..." she frowned once more and nodded "Well, pretty much we all take turns... Usually swapping over while we sleep or something... I can't really just talk to any of them but there are a few that know how to communicate with the others... It really does make it hard to keep friends, or even really meet anybody...sometimes I find myself in a random location weeks after I had fallen asleep and I have to find my way home..." she sighed "It gets really lonely, which is why I was so happy to meet Isidore... it seemed like he didn't mind my personalities..."

Ask the String

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus hesitated again, stunned to silence once more by Sona's impressive looks. Nervously, as he very frequently was around her, he reached out and took the Maven's hand, leading her to the beach without a single word. He desperately wished he'd at least brought his paintbrush with him to fiddle with, but knew that in the end it would have only been a distraction.

After a bit of walking along the beach to find a nice spot, he stopped, waving his hand to ask silently if it was acceptable. Then came time to speak. His words caught in his dry throat, but he forced them out, albeit shakily. "Thanks for this, Sona. It means a lot, really. I've always wanted to get to know you better. 'Course, I'm sure you've heard that more times in your life than you can probably count, with all the fans you've got."

He chuckled softly, immediately regretting choosing a hot beach, given his general disposition toward cold, being from Freljord.

Sona allowed Arixus to hold her hand and they strolled along the beach, using her free hand to respond from her Etwahl.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I haven't heard it before. Although, I much admit, this is a much nicer outing that most others have taken me out to. I always did love the beach for some reason."

Sona stared off into the water. As she floated next to Arixus, she lost herself in the tranquility of the water crashing against the beach. She absentmindedly played a tune that went along with the waves.

Ask Fizz

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Beyolve View Post
Tobias clapped his hands together within moments of hearing the champion's request, giving a happy smile. He'd expected something a little pricier, but he was nothing if not a kind man.

"Fifteen, and that's my final offer." His hand extended toward Fizz, to seal the contract with a handshake.
You sir, have yourself a deal.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona allowed Arixus to hold her hand and they strolled along the beach, using her free hand to respond from her Etwahl.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I haven't heard it before. Although, I much admit, this is a much nicer outing that most others have taken me out to. I always did love the beach for some reason."

Sona stared off into the water. As she floated next to Arixus, she lost herself in the tranquility of the water crashing against the beach. She absentmindedly played a tune that went along with the waves.
Arixus stood beside Sona in silence for some time, content to do nothing but hold her hands and hear her play. It felt, even if it necessarily, that it was played for him. Still, something piqued his curiosity, so he decided to break the silence with a quiet question. "Where have others taken you? I tried to pick somewhere you'd enjoy, but I mostly guessed." His eyes darted over to look at Sona for a moment, then back to the water. He didn't want to stare, but at the same time, it was hard not to.

Tobias Beyolve

12-04-2012

Quote:
Mizuhi blushes at the compliment "Thank you..." she frowned once more and nodded "Well, pretty much we all take turns... Usually swapping over while we sleep or something... I can't really just talk to any of them but there are a few that know how to communicate with the others... It really does make it hard to keep friends, or even really meet anybody...sometimes I find myself in a random location weeks after I had fallen asleep and I have to find my way home..." she sighed "It gets really lonely, which is why I was so happy to meet Isidore... it seemed like he didn't mind my personalities..."
Silas nodded while he listened, casually carrying on his pleasant conversation. "Well, I challenge your claim. I feel like I could introduce myself to your far more than a hundred times and not get tired of it." However, his smile faded slightly as he sat up to place a kind hand on Mizuhi's shoulder. "You've got me as a friend, and I'm certainly not hard to find, being the resort owner's kid and everything."

He perked up slightly, the same playful grin returning that had been there. "'Sides, you're always welcome on the Sparkling Shoreline. We can always use more natural beauty, and you've got it in spades." He left his hand resting on Mizuhi's shoulder, turning his attention seaward once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
You sir, have yourself a deal.
"Excellent! I'm sure you know how to save someone who's drowning, so I'll not bother you with the details." Tobias produced a key from his pocket, handing it to Fizz. "Consider yourself appointed as the head lifeguard. They're yours to boss around, but know that we take our work seriously here."

The owner of the resort smiled from ear to ear, giving Fizz a quick bow. "You can expect your first pay in a week, Lifeguard Captain Fizz."