Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

12-04-2012

"I need a room for a few months can you do that for me."
She leaned down on the counter and seemed to absently swoon over something then snapped into reality again.
"oh and I might need room service I have a lot of baggage."
She looks out the door where a pile of about 10 suitcases were sitting and a heavy case of some sort about 7 feet long.

Scarlet Phoenix

12-04-2012

Mizuhi smiled "A cool glass of water would be great, and yes, the water was fantastic, I haven't had that much of a good time swimming in a while." she turned her head toward the man, and after seeing how relaxed he appeared to be, smiled "It must be nice getting to work at a place like this, you get to be out in the sun all day." she giggled, "Getting to see all the hot girls walking around in their bikinis."

Tobias Beyolve

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"I need a room for a few months can you do that for me."
She leaned down on the counter and seemed to absently swoon over something then snapped into reality again.
"oh and I might need room service I have a lot of baggage."
She looks out the door where a pile of about 10 suitcases were sitting and a heavy case of some sort about 7 feet long.
"Alrighty. I need a name and the price. What kind of room would you like, miss? We have three different qualities of room available. Entry, standard and sparkling. The biggest difference is size. I presume you won't need more than a room for one?" She was already taking down the details she could, and waved over a few bellhops to begin moving the woman's bags, though the large case was left untouched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Mizuhi smiled "A cool glass of water would be great, and yes, the water was fantastic, I haven't had that much of a good time swimming in a while." she turned her head toward the man, and after seeing how relaxed he appeared to be, smiled "It must be nice getting to work at a place like this, you get to be out in the sun all day." she giggled, "Getting to see all the hot girls walking around in their bikinis."
He laughed and nodded to her, once she'd finished talking, sauntering off to fetch her drink, taking his time as he did. With that done, he returned and sat next to the girl, holding the glass out to her. "This is a very nice place to work, but really I don't quite 'work' here. I mean I do, but only because I'm related to Mr. Beyolve." He chuckled a bit again, shrugging. "And yeah, the view's... Pretty good." He smirked, glancing from the water to her, then back

Lord of Apoc

12-04-2012

"My name is Sapphire and I would like a sparkling room for two. As for money sky's the limit. Oh and do be careful with that case there's something important in there."

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Arixus let out a faint breath as he landed from his Summoner Teleport in the main lobby of the resort, awaiting the arrival of his companion for this outing, taking a few moments to calm his erratic, slightly frayed nerves. He'd never once in his entire life expected to be with someone as amazing, especially in a place like this. Either way, he wasn't overly familiar with the place, but was left standing about while he waited, knowing it couldn't take too long.

Scarlet Phoenix

12-04-2012

Mizuhi smirked, catching his glance and taking her water, she took a sip and smiled before stretching her arms up high into the air above her head. "Sorry but I've got a boyfriend, even if I have no idea where he is." she looked down sadly for a moment, she hadn't seen Isidore in a long time... "Anyway, thank you for the water, so you don't really work here huh? Well then does it matter if you take a break to hang out with a girl who's all by her lonesome on such a lovely day?" she patted a spot on the ground a bit closer to her. "My name's Mizuhi by the way."

Tobias Beyolve

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"My name is Sapphire and I would like a sparkling room for two. As for money sky's the limit. Oh and do be careful with that case there's something important in there."
The girl nodded and took down her information, then slid a price, fairly heavy, across the desk to her while the bellhops began carrying the bags away to the room. "Alright. You're in room 1206, once your price is settled, you'll be given your key and you can access the room through that portal right over there. Don't worry about unwanted guests, no one can get to your room without a key of yours. If you need any extras, feel free to ask." A thin digit pointed to a shimmering yellow portal, people occasionally entering and exiting it.

Finally, she smiled, while the bellhops returned and began to call over extra sets of hands to help to lift the massive case, finally managing to heft it and move it toward the portal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Mizuhi smirked, catching his glance and taking her water, she took a sip and smiled before stretching her arms up high into the air above her head. "Sorry but I've got a boyfriend, even if I have no idea where he is." she looked down sadly for a moment, she hadn't seen Isidore in a long time... "Anyway, thank you for the water, so you don't really work here huh? Well then does it matter if you take a break to hang out with a girl who's all by her lonesome on such a lovely day?" she patted a spot on the ground a bit closer to her. "My name's Mizuhi by the way."
The carefree expression on the man's face didn't budge as she shot him down, speaking as though nothing had changed. "Nothing is stopping me, that's why I'm here." He smirked again and looked over at her, taking the spot she'd indicated. "You look a bit sad there for a second. Problems on the lovefront?" He seemed genuinely curious, though his gaze was drawn back to the water once more.

"Oh and you can call me Silas, okay?"

Scarlet Phoenix

12-04-2012

Mizuhi smiled, looking toward him "A bit yeah... I'm dating this guy but...Well I haven't seen him in weeks at least... I don't even have any ideas where he is right now." She frowned "I don't know... After we decided to get together its like we don't see each other anymore." She let out a small sigh and flopped onto her back, a small frown. "Well at least I've got a new friend to keep me company, eh Silas?" she smiled slightly, though there was still an obvious bit of sadness upon her.

Lord of Apoc

12-04-2012

Sapphire giggled.
"not to heavy for you right?"
She looked at the bill then seemed to produce enough gold out of thin air.
"can I request something?"

Ask Fizz

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Beyolve View Post
"Lifeguard, you say? We'd be very happy to have a champion on the payroll. The publicity would be amazing. And security as well. My my you're a useful investment. Shall we talk of figures? Numbers? What do I have to pay you to have you working for the Sparkling Shoreline?" Tobias was clearly very pleased with the idea, a gleam in his eye. Already he could see the champion sitting on the lifeguard platform, watching the sea.

"You name it, and I'll do what I can to match your price, Mr. Fizz."
Fizz taps his chin for a few seconds, then snaps his fingers and points at the manager.

"Ten times my weight in fish."