Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus did just that, as much as it irked him to do so. He produced another glowing crystal, yet again with his own past experience as a summoner poured into it. It would take her where she needed to be, though he expected she'd be returning home. He hoped she wouldn't ask where he'd been getting them from, though at the same time, he would likely tell the gorgeous Maven if she asked.

With a somewhat resigned sigh, he winked to the woman. "Maybe it's a threat, maybe a promise. You'll have to find out on our next date." Slipping the crystal into her hand, he gave her one final, gentle kiss, whispering a quiet good-bye to her and a promise of another time, he turned and made his way out through the lobby to return, a certain idea brewing in his head.
Sona returned the goodbye kiss and took her crystal. She waved goodbye as Arixus head off, but she doubted he could see her. She was curious as to where a normal citizen like Arixus was able to acquire teleportation crystals, but dismissed the curiosity quickly.

Instead, she held it up to the air and let it work it's magic, transporting her back to her home to await Arixus's next visit, as well as to get ready for the upcoming Snowdown.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Brand walked over slowly regenerating the parts of his body that were lost.
"Embarrass me? Hah! A few more hits and you would have been on the floor out cold..."
He shrugged and let Kegan take over.
"Are you okay? Your arms look bruised.."
Zyra eyes Kegan, her voice not revealing any pain she may be in.
"I am fine."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra eyes Kegan, her voice not revealing any pain she may be in.
"I am fine."
He reaches for her arms.
"Are you sure? Let me see."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

Senior Member

12-13-2012

"Do not touch me fire elemental."
She moves her arms out of his reach and frowns at him,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Renek

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Beyolve View Post
Other Employees
  • Fizz - Lifeguard Captain
  • Chomper - Security

As you can see, jobs aren't off the table.))
((I am going to leave this here))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
"Do not touch me fire elemental."
She moves her arms out of his reach and frowns at him,
Backs away from her.
"Whats your problem? I'm just trying to help."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

12-13-2012

((I should remember this thread.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
Rei was having fun. After hours of being bored, being sicced on by security was relatively the greatest thing ever.

She found a large area of sand and faced the duo. In one hand, she focused her energy, and punched the ground as Fizz drew closer. The punch wouldn't do much, but the gravity pulse creates a massive wave of sand, headed in his direction.
Fizz leaps off of Chomper, flipping over the shockwave and landing in front of Reiora. Chomper, on the other hand, would be sent back into the ground as the pulse hit him.

"Hey lady! What's your problem?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Backs away from her.
"Whats your problem? I'm just trying to help."
"Are you not the primal force of fire manifested? I am of the trees, grass and plants. The jungles are my home. You being the force of fire would consume all that I am and leave ash in your wake. So I repeat. Do not. Touch me."
She stares at him, not with anger or hatred but in her eyes was the look of someone who wanted to live, to survive and was doing what was needed in order to do so.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
"Are you not the primal force of fire manifested? I am of the trees, grass and plants. The jungles are my home. You being the force of fire would consume all that I am and leave ash in your wake. So I repeat. Do not. Touch me."
She stares at him, not with anger or hatred but in her eyes was the look of someone who wanted to live, to survive and was doing what was needed in order to do so.
"But i'm not...we aren't...that's not..."
He sighs and turns away.
"I guess some one like you wouldn't get it. You're just like Brand."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

Senior Member

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
"But i'm not...we aren't...that's not..."
He sighs and turns away.
"I guess some one like you wouldn't get it. You're just like Brand."
This causes Zyra to growl, the thorns on her vines seeming to quiver.
"I am nothing like yo-"
She then frowns,
"You speak in third person. Why?"