Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlet Phoenix

12-12-2012

((So I don't really know what's going on but Silas just got kicked and passed out and now whatsherface is being chased by Fizz so.... ))

Mizuhi Looked at Silas, still trying to wake him up and generally having no idea what to do in this situation.

Hiko carried the fish she had caught over to Phantom, wondering who the strange person he was talking to is.

Tobias Beyolve

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Mizuhi Looked at Silas, still trying to wake him up and generally having no idea what to do in this situation.
Silas' eyes slowly peeled themselves open, a woozy groan tearing its way from his throat. His first response was to clutch his stomach, groan once again and look at Mizuhi. His stomach was in agony, unused to taking hits of any kind, much less hits in the stomach at extreme speeds. "Ugh.... What hit me?" Was all he managed to croak out, still cradling his stomach, as much as he wanted to reach out for comfort.

Scarlet Phoenix

12-12-2012

Mizuhi hugged him, though not too tightly as she didn't want to hurt him more. "Some girl just ran in and kicked you for some reason! I tried to stop her but she broke right through the shield! Then she ran off getting chased by a shark fin..." She was clearly confused as to what was going on.

Tobias Beyolve

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Mizuhi hugged him, though not too tightly as she didn't want to hurt him more. "Some girl just ran in and kicked you for some reason! I tried to stop her but she broke right through the shield! Then she ran off getting chased by a shark fin..." She was clearly confused as to what was going on.
"W-what? Why? That's... Ugh. I'm sure security will be dealing with her soon. Uuuuuugh this feels awful." Silas put an arm around Mizuhi and groaned once more. It was fairly clear that he had no tolerance for pain. "You don't happen to be able to heal people, do you? Could really use a way to take the pain away."

Scarlet Phoenix

12-12-2012

Mizuhi smiled, nodding slowly as some of the water streamed toward his stomach. "This should help ease the pain a bit." she slowly began soothing the pain.

Tobias Beyolve

12-12-2012

Silas gave a sigh of relief as he felt the pain eased from his body, relaxing into the sand as he did. Hesitantly, he tried to sit up, hugging her more tightly as he did, reluctant to let go. His head was all but a swirling mess of disorientation and confusion. He propped himself up with his other arm, shaking the confusion away.

Scarlet Phoenix

12-12-2012

Mizuhi smiled "How are you feeling?" she put and arm around him as support while he sat up and continued her work trying to ease the pain as much as she could.

Tobias Beyolve

12-12-2012

Silas returned the smile, a bit weakly, before responding. "I've definitely been better. Usually don't get feet driven into my stomach." With a bit of effort, he rose to his feet, presuming Mizuhi would stand with him. He scanned the beach, then looked at his abode, far off on the other side of the sands. "Think perhaps I should let myself rest." He eyed Mizuhi's clip, which was also the key. "Shall we?"

Scarlet Phoenix

12-12-2012

Mizuhi smiled widely, supporting him as he walked. "I guess, you need to show me my new home anyway, right?" she helped him walk along the beach.

CyroCore Brand

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
"Hmm? No. I just think she once prowled the jungles... Something seems familiar."

She looks back at Brand,
"To have fun? Okay. I'll give it a try."
He thought he would practice with Zyra before getting other people to join them, making sure she was ready. He stood on the opposite side of the net as her and gently hit the ball over.