Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
"Then why are you saing sorry? For believing I would like something? That is hardly an insult."
She really didn't get this Kegan person.
Sighs and thinks about his next answer carefully.
"I guess i'm sorry for being wrong then? I dont know, sometimes i just find it easier to apologize than to blame others, so my apologies aren't always one-hundred percent necessary."

Ask TheThorns

12-11-2012

Zyra continues to stare at Brand/Kegan trying to figure him out.
"I see..."
Simply shrugging she looks out to the water, she wanted to swim, the heat was getting to her... To bad the water was salt water.

CyroCore Brand

12-11-2012

Quote:
Zyra continues to stare at Brand/Kegan trying to figure him out.
"I see..."
Simply shrugging she looks out to the water, she wanted to swim, the heat was getting to her... To bad the water was salt water.
Noticed her look out into the ocean and realized she was most likely craving water after be in the sun so long. He reached into the bag Ahri had brought and pulled at two bottles of cold water. He turned back to Zyra and offered her them.
"Thirsty?"

Ask TheThorns

12-11-2012

Zyra takes one in each hand and nods,
"Thank you."
She then pour one over herself, where the water touched it seemed to absorb into her skin causing the skin to go shade darker for a few moments before returning to normal. She then pours the next bottle over self, the effect repeating itself.

CyroCore Brand

12-11-2012

Quote:
Zyra takes one in each hand and nods,
"Thank you."
She then pour one over herself, where the water touched it seemed to absorb into her skin causing the skin to go shade darker for a few moments before returning to normal. She then pours the next bottle over self, the effect repeating itself.
Kegan watched closely as the water hit her skin and was instantly absorbed, he was sad she wouldn't be dripping wet for a few minutes, but also amazed how her color could change so fast.
"No problem, need anything else?"

Ask the String

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus chuckled in response once their kiss had ended and nodded. "Of course we can, but you're the one with the busy schedule, not me."

For perhaps the first time since the date started, he seemed playful, teasing almost. He was finally as free of his own nervousness as he felt he was going to be. "Or if I simply show up, would you drop what you were doing for me?" It had been far too long since he'd actually felt reasonably confident, hadn't spent most of his time berating himself internally. And it all showed through in the wry smile on his face.
Sona noticed Arixus starting to get more confident, and acted upon this.

"My schedule can always be altered," Sona played in a delightful tune, "I can delay summonings if something comes up, and the band doesn't have any tour dates for a while. Ultimately it's up to you whether you want to or not."

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona noticed Arixus starting to get more confident, and acted upon this.

"My schedule can always be altered," Sona played in a delightful tune, "I can delay summonings if something comes up, and the band doesn't have any tour dates for a while. Ultimately it's up to you whether you want to or not."
Arixus freed a hand and patted Sona's leg, confidence growing every moment, glancing down as he did, still smirking devilishly. "Well, whenever it happens, Sona, maybe we can spend less time with me being petrified of offending you by being too close. And if it's really up to me..."

He leaned in and gave Sona a delicate kiss on the cheek, chuckling. "Good luck keeping me away, honestly."

The Angel Knight

12-11-2012

Kayle cast a shadow over everyone as she flew across the sky, finally coming to a stop on on the sand, her wings kicking up some sand unintentionally. She wore her Judgement attire.. seeing as her armor would not be that comfortable in the heat.. and it was still being examined by the summoners. Kayle simply sat there awkwardly.. not really sure what to do. Relaxing wasn't exactly in her vocabulary.. but the angel warrior thought this would be a good place to socialize, if any. Kayle simply looked around, noting the people she did and did not know before she simply sat on the ground, her wings folding against her.

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-11-2012

Gregorclaw was flying around Valoran as usual, however, he was invisible, just part of his training and the fact that see a dragon at the sky is not something... common. However something called his atention, first, the angel champion going to a ... Resort?... and the second thing was something at the beach, or better say, someone with an unmistakable energy. He decided to land at the beach, then he turned into his human form. He lay down on the sand to hear the conversation between Isidore and Phantom ... Now he was visible, maybe the fact that he "appeared out of nowhere"... or his wings may call the attention of people, but he really didnt care of that.

((No one saw the error... i guess))

Ask TheThorns

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Kegan watched closely as the water hit her skin and was instantly absorbed, he was sad she wouldn't be dripping wet for a few minutes, but also amazed how her color could change so fast.
"No problem, need anything else?"
Zyra stands and looks around,
"Need anything? Food. I am hungry."
She looks around, only creatures she wouldn't be allowed to consume. Perhaps she should leave.
"What is there to... Entertain ones self here?"