Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

12-10-2012

Zyra simply continues looking at the glass figure of herself with a passive gaze. Her skin continuing to shimmer as she absorbs the energy from the sun. She eyes the figure then simply looks up at Kegan before stating,
"Nothing but an imitation."

CyroCore Brand

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra simply continues looking at the glass figure of herself with a passive gaze. Her skin continuing to shimmer as she absorbs the energy from the sun. She eyes the figure then simply looks up at Kegan before stating,
"Nothing but an imitation."
Kegan couldn't tell if she liked it or not, but he had something else up his sleeve while making her sculpture.
"Not just one imitation..."
He touches the back of the sculptures head and instantly lights it up changing it into Zyra's WildFire skin.
"But two in one!"

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona sat back in her chair, gazing off into the beach again.

"I have a hard time beliving that," Sona replied to Arixus's statement about this being his first date, "A great artist like you? So brave and pure? You must have hundreds of fans just eyeing to get your attention."

She turned to face him, their hands still interlocked.

"I wish it didn't have to end either. But if this date didn't end, how could our next one begin?"

Sona leaned over a gave Arixus a kiss on the cheek, smiling back at him.
"I don't think I'm really cut out for that kind of thing. I mean, this wasn't even supposed to be one, but ended up as one. I've been a little too focused on my work to really notice anyone's advances." Arixus gave Sona a soft smile, pulling the Maven into a hug as she pecked his cheek. "Pure... Brave... Not really words that I use for myself. Thank you Sona."

He released her lightly and leaned back, taking her other hand in his own. After a soft sigh, he spoke. "So, shall I take you home, my lady of the strings?" He didn't seem fond of the idea, but knew it needed to happen.

Ask the String

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
"I don't think I'm really cut out for that kind of thing. I mean, this wasn't even supposed to be one, but ended up as one. I've been a little too focused on my work to really notice anyone's advances." Arixus gave Sona a soft smile, pulling the Maven into a hug as she pecked his cheek. "Pure... Brave... Not really words that I use for myself. Thank you Sona."

He released her lightly and leaned back, taking her other hand in his own. After a soft sigh, he spoke. "So, shall I take you home, my lady of the strings?" He didn't seem fond of the idea, but knew it needed to happen.
Sona smiled back as she grabbed his hands.

"Well if this was not meant to be a date, then you sure are a master of romantics as well as art."

She gave Arixus another more passionate kiss before responding to his question.

"Yes, let's head home. But only on one condition: we can go out on a real date sometime soon."

Ask TheThorns

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Kegan couldn't tell if she liked it or not, but he had something else up his sleeve while making her sculpture.
"Not just one imitation..."
He touches the back of the sculptures head and instantly lights it up changing it into Zyra's WildFire skin.
"But two in one!"
Zyra watches, continuing to keep her face expressionless,
"You wish to impress me with a degrading illusion the summoners weave to entertain themselves?"

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smiled back as she grabbed his hands.

"Well if this was not meant to be a date, then you sure are a master of romantics as well as art."

She gave Arixus another more passionate kiss before responding to his question.

"Yes, let's head home. But only on one condition: we can go out on a real date sometime soon."
Arixus chuckled in response once their kiss had ended and nodded. "Of course we can, but you're the one with the busy schedule, not me."

For perhaps the first time since the date started, he seemed playful, teasing almost. He was finally as free of his own nervousness as he felt he was going to be. "Or if I simply show up, would you drop what you were doing for me?" It had been far too long since he'd actually felt reasonably confident, hadn't spent most of his time berating himself internally. And it all showed through in the wry smile on his face.

CyroCore Brand

12-11-2012

Quote:
Zyra watches, continuing to keep her face expressionless,
"You wish to impress me with a degrading illusion the summoners weave to entertain themselves?"
Removed his finger from the statue, reverting it back to her classic skin.
"Eh...I thought it was a decent idea..."
He lowers his head.
"Sorry you didn't like it."

Ask TheThorns

12-11-2012

Zyra frowns,
"Why would you say sorry for what I prefer? Should it not be me saying sorry?"
She keeps staring at him.

CyroCore Brand

12-11-2012

Quote:
Zyra frowns,
"Why would you say sorry for what I prefer? Should it not be me saying sorry?"
She keeps staring at him.
Looked back up at her.
"I guessed on that you might like it, its obvious i was wrong. Its not your fault that I assumed what you might like, so there is no reason for you to be sorry."

Ask TheThorns

12-11-2012

"Then why are you saing sorry? For believing I would like something? That is hardly an insult."
She really didn't get this Kegan person.