Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-09-2012

Hiko licked her lips as she saw the large fish swim in front of her. She waited a few moments then dived in, returning to the surface a moment later with it caught between her teeth.

CyroCore Brand

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra stands from her position at the edge of the water, she looks over to where an immense heat was coming from, she notices an immitation of a rose in Brands hand. The vine that had been fed into the sand earlier slowly pokes out of the sand infront of Brand, a rose the same size and shade as the one Brand currently held bloomed from the tip. She walked over and tilted her head,
"You imitate nature?"

((If I'm barging in on anything... Tell me to leave and I will.))
Kegan looked at the flower then up to the woman.
"Oh hello Zyra...Just passing the time..."
He stood up, now towering over her, and handed the glass rose to her before kneeling down to examine the one she had created."Yours looks a bit better than mine..."

Lunari Fox

12-09-2012

Isidore turned around and noticed Phantom. The man's face also seemed so familiar yet he couldn't figure out why. He slowly approached the man and his pink blop and asked him quietly.

"Excuse me sir... but... Have we met before ?"

TheShadowOfChaos

12-09-2012

The poor fishy did not even notice what was going to happen before being caught by Hiko. Phantom smiled and floats next to her. "You caught a big fish, I'd thought you'd have trouble."

Then a voice on the beach caught his ear, looking back, he saw Pinky hopping while pointing at...Isidore, but he didn't seem like he wanted trouble. Phantom moves back onto the sand in front of Isidore. "Are you sure you are ok, Isidore?"

Lunari Fox

12-09-2012

Isidore looked behind him and was rather confused. When he realised that no one was behind him he turned back to Phantom with a rather surprised expression and asked, his voice was stuttering

"I-Isidore ? Who's Isidore ?"

TheShadowOfChaos

12-09-2012

This is not good. Phantom rubbed his forehead with much confusion because the guy was not one to joke around. "You..you are Isidore. Have you forgotten your own name?"

Lunari Fox

12-09-2012

"I'm sorry... I could barely remember anything... And everytime I try to, I get this terrible pain in my head."

Isidore sighed as his eyes drifted away to glance at the ocean, the glittery surface of the water reflected the sunlights, giving a beautiful view over the sea. He looked back at Phantom and asked curiously.

"So you're saying that my name is Isidore ? Do you know anything more about me ?"

TheShadowOfChaos

12-09-2012

Phantom is now even more worried about Isidore. "You are a half-dragon who is also I believe is a prince of some sort. Though it worries me that this is happening to you. Do you know when your memory started to disappear, maybe some kind of trigger."

Lord of Apoc

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Beyolve View Post
"That is quite alright, miss Sapphire, but I appreciate your consideration, ma'am." The waiter bowed respectfully, clearing the used dishes as she finished with them. With that done, he turned to her once more. "Is there anything else you require?"
"No I think I'm done for tonight thank you for your service."
She started to dig through a bag then pulled out a blue nighty with little sapphires around the breast area then laying it out on the bed then started to dig through another bag.

Lunari Fox

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom is now even more worried about Isidore. "You are a half-dragon who is also I believe is a prince of some sort. Though it worries me that this is happening to you. Do you know when your memory started to disappear, maybe some kind of trigger."
Isidore looked shocked at what he just heard and fell down on the ground, the pain started to gain him as he held his head strongly and agonized silently as he tried to stand up again. He sat down suddenly on the warm sand and was still holding his head as he slowly calmed down and took a deep breath.

"I-it all happened... I don't know I was under... the ruins of a burned church and mysterious girl with white colored hair saved me... it's all I can remember but past that, it's all blank."