Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Hunter

12-08-2012

Rengar looks up and see's Reiora going on what seems to be a rampage, then collects his things and leaves before things get out of hand. The Pridestalker wanted to be nowhere near this

TheShadowOfChaos

12-08-2012

Phantom walked up to the entrance with a bag in one hand and a blob in the other. He sighed with relief that he could finally relax for the time being without much pain. No worries, no destruction, no fighting...just sand and beach. The warrior looked behind him, hoping the promise of many fishes had coaxed a certain eagle out of her nest.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-08-2012

Hiko flew down and landed behind Phantom, looking around for a moment "Where are they where are they!?" she looked around, hunger clear on her face... She had been promised fish... She didn't see any fish here..

TheShadowOfChaos

12-08-2012

Phantom snickers and pulls her in for a hug, dropping Pinky and the bag. "First I got to get us a room before we get to where the fish are. He slowly walks in the Resort with Hiko while Pinky carries the bag.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-08-2012

Hiko pouts but walks with him... She didn't want to wait she wanted the fish now...

TheShadowOfChaos

12-08-2012

Phantom approaches the desk before calling for someone. "Umm is there anyone here that can check us into a room?"

Lunari Starfox

12-08-2012

Isidore was roaming around the area, armor shred, his gauntlets were in pieces and his armor heavily damaged. A big scar was crossing his right eye as he looked around, analyzing the people and the place as he walked closer, whispering to himself.

"These people, some of them, are familiar to me... ugh ! No, it's probably my mind playing some games on me again... All I can remember is... this girl with white hair who pulled me away from there..."

He looked briefly at the resort and at the area before fading in the shadows and making his way to the beach of the resort. As soon as he arrived, he dropped himself and sat down on the warm sand as he looked at the horizon. His eyes shifted to the right only to notice this girl who seemed really familiar to him, yet he could barely remember her, maybe he had some sort of vision ? He was not sure but he kept staring at her curiously.

Weenie Lord Shen

12-08-2012

Xenos had fallen asleep on the beach chair. He woke up, looking around to see who was here... Oh great... There was Phantom. However it couldn't be a problem. Phantom never saw his real face before so it's not like it can be a real problem. He got up from the chair, wondering if there was anything else to do besides sleep.

Lunari Starfox

12-08-2012

Isidore suddenly felt a big amount of pain swarming through his body and mostly through his skull. He fell down on his back as he held tighlty his head and tried to hold the screams inside of him. Right after that, when the pain vanished, his hands dropped down as he opened back his eyes and whispered.

"What's going on with me ?"

TheShadowOfChaos

12-08-2012

Upon hearing no one come, he yelled even louder causing a nearby employee to jump. After he spoke with the man and acquired the key along with the room number. Phantom then ordered Pinky to get the room ready to his specifications. Then he goes off to the beach leading Hiko to the shoreline. "The fish..are here in the waters off the shore."