Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-07-2012

Mizuhi giggled "There's something coming at us, a girl I think and it seems like she's aiming to come right through the barrier..." she looked at the woman running toward and actually trying to kick through the sphere, when she touched it she would feel a chill run up her spine as the water began to freeze.

Ask the String

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
With barely a moment to puzzle out Sona's 'words', Arixus felt her lips touch his. His thoughts, as well as his heart, skipped a beat. "Love." Was all that passed through his mind. He remembered the last time he'd said that, wondering if that time was like this. If that time even mattered anymore. He was still shocked to know the feelings she held for him were quite that strong, and yet couldn't bring himself to to say he didn't feel very much the same.

Internally, he hushed himself and was immediately lost in the gentle kiss, eyes drifting closed to enjoy a fleeting moment of intimacy and pleasure with someone he respected, trusted, loved and cared for.
Sona reopened her eyes and broke off the kiss slowly. She bekoned for her instrument to come down to her. As it approched, she took her hand off of Arixus's solder. Instead, she grabbed his hand gently as she played her music with a calm, lovely tune.

"Thank you for this," Sona's music played out as she stared into his eyes, "I've never felt such strong feelings towards anyone before. Let's head off to shore, unless you would like to stay here in the water, of course."

Sona smiled warmly, showing an expression of both calm and love as her melodies filled the air, bringing a sense of magic between the two.

Orihara lzaya

12-07-2012

Now free of people pestering him, Riniac finally changes directions towards the water. Sinking into it, he turns onto his back and begins drifting on the water. He didn't see too many others swimming, so he figures he'd get some peace here.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona reopened her eyes and broke off the kiss slowly. She bekoned for her instrument to come down to her. As it approched, she took her hand off of Arixus's solder. Instead, she grabbed his hand gently as she played her music with a calm, lovely tune.

"Thank you for this," Sona's music played out as she stared into his eyes, "I've never felt such strong feelings towards anyone before. Let's head off to shore, unless you would like to stay here in the water, of course."

Sona smiled warmly, showing an expression of both calm and love as her melodies filled the air, bringing a sense of magic between the two.
Arixus grinned back at Sona, shaking his head as their hands linked. "You've nothing to thank me for. It's not as though I did it exclusively for you." He began to walk back toward the sand, lacing his fingers between hers. for the first time in a while, he felt his incessant need to be doodling something was gone completely. He felt calm.

Looking over at her, he spoke. "How long has it been since last you used your legs? I have... An idea, when we get to shore." He chuckled at the thought of it, this time not blushing, knowing that there was now a certain closeness between them. In reality he had no idea if it would work or not.

Tobias Beyolve

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"No thank you I keep my weight under control. Could you maybe get me some water."
The man bowed and took a pitcher of water from the cart, pouring Sapphire a glass of water without a drop spilled, placing the glass on the table aside her with a nod. "Here you are, miss Sapphire." Once again, he resumed his vigil aside the cart, having returned the pitcher to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Mizuhi giggled "There's something coming at us, a girl I think and it seems like she's aiming to come right through the barrier..." she looked at the woman running toward and actually trying to kick through the sphere, when she touched it she would feel a chill run up her spine as the water began to freeze.
Silas blinked in confusion, not entirely sure what was about to transpire, but trusted that his brand-new half-dragon girlfriend could likely deal with it. He liked how that sounded, even if it made him feel a little boring by comparison. Of course, he supposed that was the fate of a boring resort owner's son. He frowned, feeling the pangs of normalcy immediately.

Lord of Apoc

12-07-2012

"thank you."
She took a sip and continued her meal then moved on to eating the ice cream.
"I would give a tip but I am a bit short on cash I spent it on my stay perhaps when my beloved comes I can give you some."

Dark Reiora

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Beyolve View Post

Silas blinked in confusion, not entirely sure what was about to transpire, but trusted that his brand-new half-dragon girlfriend could likely deal with it. He liked how that sounded, even if it made him feel a little boring by comparison. Of course, he supposed that was the fate of a boring resort owner's son. He frowned, feeling the pangs of normalcy immediately.
Reiora crashed through the shield, aiming a knee directly into Silas's stomach.
The sudden wall of ice cushioned the velocity immensely, turning a destructive attack into a mere gut-shot, backed only by the weight of Rei's body.
For a moment Rei blinked, trying to figure out what had just happened, but she followed through nonetheless.

Ask the String

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus grinned back at Sona, shaking his head as their hands linked. "You've nothing to thank me for. It's not as though I did it exclusively for you." He began to walk back toward the sand, lacing his fingers between hers. for the first time in a while, he felt his incessant need to be doodling something was gone completely. He felt calm.

Looking over at her, he spoke. "How long has it been since last you used your legs? I have... An idea, when we get to shore." He chuckled at the thought of it, this time not blushing, knowing that there was now a certain closeness between them. In reality he had no idea if it would work or not.
Sona smiled as she held Arixus hand and headed back to shore.

"It has been a while. I don't even remember the last time I've actually walked anywhere. Never really needed to," Her music played, "I think the last time I've ever actually needed to walk anywhere was back when I was still a little girl. maybe 8 or 9."

Tobias Beyolve

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"thank you."
She took a sip and continued her meal then moved on to eating the ice cream.
"I would give a tip but I am a bit short on cash I spent it on my stay perhaps when my beloved comes I can give you some."
"That is quite alright, miss Sapphire, but I appreciate your consideration, ma'am." The waiter bowed respectfully, clearing the used dishes as she finished with them. With that done, he turned to her once more. "Is there anything else you require?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
Reiora crashed through the shield, aiming a knee directly into Silas's stomach.
The sudden wall of ice cushioned the velocity immensely, turning a destructive attack into a mere gut-shot, backed only by the weight of Rei's body.
For a moment Rei blinked, trying to figure out what had just happened, but she followed through nonetheless.
Silas grunted as his lungs emptied themselves immediately. From laying on his back, he was now in agony as he got crushed into the sand. "Miz..." Gagging a bit, with a cough and a gasp for air, he groaned and passed into unconsciousness.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-08-2012

Mizuhi gasped, looking around, the barrier vanished and she held onto Silas tightly "Silas! Silas wake up! Can you hear me!?" She looked toward the girl that had attacked him with clear anger on her face "What the hell was that for!?"