Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona couldn't explain it, but she felt safe as Arixus held closer to her, allowing him to pull her into an embracing hug.

She nodded back and absentmindedly brought herself closer to Arixus, not wanting to let go not out of fear of drowning, but of a different reason even she didn't fully understand.
Arixus closed his eyes for a moment and smiled, loosening his grip on Sona slightly, no longer worried for her safety, now just enjoying her presence. "I..." He started to speak but the words wouldn't come, like they would weaken his resolve, break down the truth that buzzed about his head, soil it in some way. He'd never before felt quite this human.

The whim of his underlying desires took hold, eyes closing as he leaned forward to join his lips to those of the girl whose lips knew no voice. For the first time since their arrival, he was confident, sure of himself.

Ask the String

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus closed his eyes for a moment and smiled, loosening his grip on Sona slightly, no longer worried for her safety, now just enjoying her presence. "I..." He started to speak but the words wouldn't come, like they would weaken his resolve, break down the truth that buzzed about his head, soil it in some way. He'd never before felt quite this human.

The whim of his underlying desires took hold, eyes closing as he leaned forward to join his lips to those of the girl whose lips knew no voice. For the first time since their arrival, he was confident, sure of himself.

Sona was surprised when Arixus suddenly gave her a kiss, but didn't reject it. Instead, she kissed him back, holding him closely and closing her eyes. While this certainly wasn't what she had in mind when she accepted his invitation, it was surly an acceptable outcome.

Dark Reiora

12-07-2012

Reiora punched the sand next to the towel she was laying on.
The gravity distorted slightly around the impact, and the sand floated around for a good while before falling down again. Hopefully the yordle next to her didn't wake up.
She had been watching everyone, and something about Sona kissing whoever it was irritated her. Alot.
More importantly, though, she was just bored. She was supposed to be here, but nothing on land seemed to be happening.

She looked around again, then towards the ocean.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Sona was surprised when Arixus suddenly gave her a kiss, but didn't reject it. Instead, she kissed him back, holding him closely and closing her eyes. While this certainly wasn't what she had in mind when she accepted his invitation, it was surly an acceptable outcome.
Arixus' bravery faded quickly, retreating from the kiss prematurely, looking away as he did so. He was shocked as much by her reciprocation as he was by his own insistence. After a minute of mentally kicking himself, he looked back at Sona, almost apologetically, unsure what exactly he should say, or if there was anything that needed to be said at all. He stood there, half submerged with Sona still in his arms, over-analyzing every move he made, not certain how he'd come to make the decision he did, yet not regretting it

Ask the String

12-07-2012

Quote:
Arixus' bravery faded quickly, retreating from the kiss prematurely, looking away as he did so. He was shocked as much by her reciprocation as he was by his own insistence. After a minute of mentally kicking himself, he looked back at Sona, almost apologetically, unsure what exactly he should say, or if there was anything that needed to be said at all. He stood there, half submerged with Sona still in his arms, over-analyzing every move he made, not certain how he'd come to make the decision he did, yet not regretting it
Almost as instantly as Arixus broke the kiss, Sona blushed and looked away. Was she embarrassed? Ashamed? The mixture of emotions in her brain played louder than any Pentakill concert could ever get.

Sona still held onto Arixus for support, but she thought she must've done something that made him unhappy or angry. She debated on whether or not to just grab her Etwahl above her and head to shore.

Scrubby Yum Yums

12-07-2012

Quote:
Almost as instantly as Arixus broke the kiss, Sona blushed and looked away. Was she embarrassed? Ashamed? The mixture of emotions in her brain played louder than any Pentakill concert could ever get.

Sona still held onto Arixus for support, but she thought she must've done something that made him unhappy or angry. She debated on whether or not to just grab her Etwahl above her and head to shore.
Arixus left one arm around Sona's waist, the other reached out and took one of her hands, drawing a heart on her palm and smiling shyly. At this point, he'd given up trying to trick himself that it was merely a blind impulse. He traced the heart's outline a few more times with his thumb, hoping the meaning would be clear. He still refrained from speaking, partially due to his shy nature and partially because right now, she couldn't speak to him either. So he let his art do the talking, filling the heart with an A and then an S.

Finally, his look turned almost pleading, almost afraid that he'd done the wrong thing. His thoughts jumbled in doubt, myriad scenarios for why she may have responded positively to his advance playing out quickly and fretfully.

Ask the String

12-07-2012

Quote:
Arixus left one arm around Sona's waist, the other reached out and took one of her hands, drawing a heart on her palm and smiling shyly. At this point, he'd given up trying to trick himself that it was merely a blind impulse. He traced the heart's outline a few more times with his thumb, hoping the meaning would be clear. He still refrained from speaking, partially due to his shy nature and partially because right now, she couldn't speak to him either. So he let his art do the talking, filling the heart with an A and then an S.

Finally, his look turned almost pleading, almost afraid that he'd done the wrong thing. His thoughts jumbled in doubt, myriad scenarios for why she may have responded positively to his advance playing out quickly and fretfully.
Sona's deep thought had been inturupted by the feeling of Arixus's finger tracing what felt like a heart on her hand. Sona couldn't help but smile at the skilled artist as her mind wandered back to the heart he had drawn for her previously.

Sona took this as a silent way to say he loved her. She couldn't explain why, but she felt the same way towards Arixus. Maybe it was the fact they were both artists. Maybe it was how she felt safe around him, and how she could trust him so dearly.

Sona faced Arixus with a very friendly smiled, and mouthed the words "I love you too," before boldly meeting her lips to his.

Tobias Beyolve

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Mizuhi looked visibly saddened by the mention of Isidore, sighing deeply "I think... He might have just left me honestly... With how long it's been, it's not the kind of relationship I had in mind anyway... him being gone all the time..." she smiled toward him "I'd much rather stay here with you." she leaned in to kiss him again but caught a glimpse of the dust cloud rocketing toward them, she rolled her eye. "Ugh, that's going to be annoying..." her eyes lit up a bright blue, glowing as water began to rise up from the sand and soon encased the pair in an orb of water. Inside the orb was a pocket of air for the two to breath while the water around them would protect from the oncoming dust cloud.
Silas flinched as the water came up around them, not having completely expected it. His hand reached out experimentally toward the bubble, confused by its nature, momentarily distracted from the girl on top of him. He snapped back to his senses as he realized it was probably best not to reach out and touch it, hand resting on the small of Mizuhi's back. "I'm sorry it had to be that way, but I'm glad that I make you happy. But uh..." Silas glanced at the bubble, then diverted his attention back to her. "Is it privacy you're after or... Am I missing something?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riniac View Post
Riniac glances at the woman, placing his hands behind his head as he walked. "I'll be sure to do so if I need to, miss."
The serving girl nodded and bounced away on the balls of her feet merrily, scurrying off to find another patron to serve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"That looks very... uh good I must say I'm surprised"
She sat at he table with the bowl of soup in front of her and she took he first scoop.
"mmm that is really good."
The man who'd brought the cart into the room bowed deeply, glad that Sapphire was enjoying herself. "If you would like more, Miss Sapphire, all you must do is say as much." reaching into the refrigerated section for a moment, he fetched a bottle of wine and poured a glass, nodding as he replaced it. With the majority of his waiting done, he took a rigid stance beside the cart, eyes straight ahead, a towel over his bent arm.

Lord of Apoc

12-07-2012

"No thank you I keep my weight under control. Could you maybe get me some water."

Scrubby Yum Yums

12-07-2012

Quote:
Sona's deep thought had been inturupted by the feeling of Arixus's finger tracing what felt like a heart on her hand. Sona couldn't help but smile at the skilled artist as her mind wandered back to the heart he had drawn for her previously.

Sona took this as a silent way to say he loved her. She couldn't explain why, but she felt the same way towards Arixus. Maybe it was the fact they were both artists. Maybe it was how she felt safe around him, and how she could trust him so dearly.

Sona faced Arixus with a very friendly smiled, and mouthed the words "I love you too," before boldly meeting her lips to his.
With barely a moment to puzzle out Sona's 'words', Arixus felt her lips touch his. His thoughts, as well as his heart, skipped a beat. "Love." Was all that passed through his mind. He remembered the last time he'd said that, wondering if that time was like this. If that time even mattered anymore. He was still shocked to know the feelings she held for him were quite that strong, and yet couldn't bring himself to to say he didn't feel very much the same.

Internally, he hushed himself and was immediately lost in the gentle kiss, eyes drifting closed to enjoy a fleeting moment of intimacy and pleasure with someone he respected, trusted, loved and cared for.