Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-05-2012

Mizuhi's face was that of pure joy, so much wandering, never ever having a real home and then suddenly, just like that she felt like she belonged somewhere, she hugged Silas tightly, "Thank you." She was holding back some cheers of happiness, clinging to him as tightly as she could. Her hand eventually made its way toward the wave clip, wondering if it was like a normal key, or perhaps some type of magic was involved? "So do I put it in the lock at the room or...?"

Wizerdlol

12-05-2012

Wiz walked into the resort, looking around for someone to talk to. A person who worked here... Isn't there actually anyone in this place...? He sat down on a nearby chair, far too big for his yordle size. Nym sat on the arm rest, looking around with her little pixie eyes.

Nym, where are we suppose to be going again...? Wiz looked at the pixie, speaking to her without his lips actually moving. The pixie looked back, tilting her head curiously at the question. The yordle then sighs, staring into space as he waits for someone to ask for help...

CyroCore Brand

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Ahri chuckled softly to herself, shifting her chin back to her arms and shut her eyes as Brand began to rub the sunscreen into her back. The substance itself was rather cold, though she managed to bite back a soft laugh at the feeling of surprisingly smooth hands running themselves across her spine. Her tails, which were draped to the side to avoid getting slick with the oil, twitched a little.

"Tickles," she muttered, shifting her face so that one eye is peering out from beneath her hair, "Make sure you rub it in properly. We Ionians burn easily." Ahri grinned, "Best be careful with your hands too, darling."
Ran his fingers down to the base of her tails and then stopped at her bikini, finishing his task. He giggled at the small pun she made."heh...heh...All done." He looked at his hands,"It didn't hurt did it?"

Ask the String

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus' chuckled softly, placing the hand he held around his shoulders, feeling just how weightless she was as she floated. It was certainly an odd sensation, but he merely shrugged and let his now-free arm float around Sona, ready to catch her at a moment's notice. "I promise you it's easy, and I'll be right here."

With a quick glance at Sona's Etwahl, he held his hand out. "I know it may not feel right for you to be separated from your instrument, and as much as I don't wish to rob you of your voice, floating with it is kind of cheating." He looked back at her, smiling his encouragement, hoping that it would shine through his eyes, oblivious to how close they were at the moment, infinitely more focused on being certain she was comfortable.
Sona hesitated as she held onto Arixus's solder. She didn't want to part with her instrument, but something about his look gave her the confidence to be able to do without it, for the time.

She lifted the instrument up in the air and held on to Arixus. Her body almost instantly sumerged, leaving only her head exposed to the air, even in the shallow water. Her feet hit the ground, but couldn't support her up. Only thing she could do was hold on to him, trying her best not to panic.

Tobias Beyolve

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ĐeityzX View Post
Mizuhi's face was that of pure joy, so much wandering, never ever having a real home and then suddenly, just like that she felt like she belonged somewhere, she hugged Silas tightly, "Thank you." She was holding back some cheers of happiness, clinging to him as tightly as she could. Her hand eventually made its way toward the wave clip, wondering if it was like a normal key, or perhaps some type of magic was involved? "So do I put it in the lock at the room or...?"
Silas chuckled softly. "No need to thank me, Mizu." He laughed and gave her cheek a quick peck. "We kinda don't do doors around here. The 'key' reacts to the portal to take you where you need to go. You'll end up in m... Your room." He chuckled and turned to look out over the ocean. "You'll find it in the biggest building down there."

Ask the Kumiho

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Ran his fingers down to the base of her tails and then stopped at her bikini, finishing his task. He giggled at the small pun she made."heh...heh...All done." He looked at his hands,"It didn't hurt did it?"
Ahri raised a hidden eyebrow at the giggle but gave no mention to it. Once the final touches were made, the fox shook her head. "No, you did a great job." Not that she knew, but she really was pleasantly surprised by the other's concern. She took the bottle from Brand and tossed it back into her bag, deciding not to ask if he needed some - since it didn't seem to matter.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." She offered a sincere smile,

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-05-2012

Mizuhi nodded, smiling and hugging him again "You don't know how much this means to me Silas, it's truly the greatest gift I've ever received in my entire life." she kissed him on the lips gently, pulling back to stare longingly into his eyes "So what kind of work will I be doing?"

CyroCore Brand

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Ahri raised a hidden eyebrow at the giggle but gave no mention to it. Once the final touches were made, the fox shook her head. "No, you did a great job." Not that she knew, but she really was pleasantly surprised by the other's concern. She took the bottle from Brand and tossed it back into her bag, deciding not to ask if he needed some - since it didn't seem to matter.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." She offered a sincere smile,
Gave her a smile of his own when he saw her face light up with one. "No need to thank me, it was my pleasure..."
He grabbed a handful of sand and began super-heating it while Ahri began her tanning session. Kegan started molding the molten-sand into some sort of structure.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona hesitated as she held onto Arixus's solder. She didn't want to part with her instrument, but something about his look gave her the confidence to be able to do without it, for the time.

She lifted the instrument up in the air and held on to Arixus. Her body almost instantly sumerged, leaving only her head exposed to the air, even in the shallow water. Her feet hit the ground, but couldn't support her up. Only thing she could do was hold on to him, trying her best not to panic.
"Woah... Okay hang on now." His arms immediately wrapped about her waist, holding her tight against himself and propping her up, using one to show her the proper way to hold her hand. "How long HAS it been since you last walked? Right, right... Hmm, so if your legs..." His grip shifted, holding Sona up by her hips, no longer pressed against each other.

"It's mostly about kicking with your legs, but if you used your arms instead I think it should be okay." He gave her a look, to ask her if she was ready.

Paltala

12-06-2012

During the time in which all of this (the last 4 pages) had been going on, Christina had been looking around with interest, specifically the combination of Brand and Ahri, a most unusual one. However, the one that interested her the most was Arixus and Sona, not that she knew Arixus' name but the Maven with a commoner, at the beach, in the sea together AND holding hands. Christina could only smirk at the thoughts that Sona might have found someone but she decided not to probe, it would be rude.

Instead, she slid off her lounger, stretched out a couple of times, revealing all of her curves to any onlookers before walking out towards the water, her cherry red hair trailing down her back like a thick curtain of red. Once at the water, Christina stood in it, ankle deep and allowed the warmth of the water to seep into her toes as she looked out at the deep blue sea, taking in the sheer beauty of it for a few moments.