Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus didn't truly enjoy the seem to feel either way about the temperature, caring more simply to be immersed in it. He wriggled about in the slow waves, hesitant to let the musician's hand go. His eyebrow raised slowly at her words, however. "Different? How do you mean? Are you... Afraid of the water?" His expression changed to a look of worry, drawing closer to her and holding his other hand out for hers.

They weren't far from the shore, but far enough that to touch the bottom, one's head would be submerged. He subtly moved to a more shallow depth, so that if he stretched his toes, his nose would be just above the calm water, still careful not to break his protective hold on Sona's hand. He was more than willing to act as a buoy for her, happy to, in fact.

Once he was satisfied with the depth they were at, he stopped. Only now did he notice that she was still playing, puzzling out the pieces slowly. Rather than assume, he asked. "Can you not swim, Sona?"
Sona blushed and held her head in embarrassment, trying to hid her face behind her hair.

"I...not really. I haven't actually...learned how to swim," her melodies played out in a slow pitch.

Ask the Kumiho

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Kegan's face lit up in a bright fire, obviously his form of blushing. He took the bottle from her hand and set it down for a second."S-s-sure..!"
He began polishing his rough fingers to make them more appealing for rubbing the oil on to her skin. He squeezed the bottle on to his new polished hands and began slathering her back with the cold to the touch liquid. His fingers felt as smooth as glass marbles on her back as he covered her body.
Ahri chuckled softly to herself, shifting her chin back to her arms and shut her eyes as Brand began to rub the sunscreen into her back. The substance itself was rather cold, though she managed to bite back a soft laugh at the feeling of surprisingly smooth hands running themselves across her spine. Her tails, which were draped to the side to avoid getting slick with the oil, twitched a little.

"Tickles," she muttered, shifting her face so that one eye is peering out from beneath her hair, "Make sure you rub it in properly. We Ionians burn easily." Ahri grinned, "Best be careful with your hands too, darling."

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona blushed and held her head in embarrassment, trying to hid her face behind her hair.

"I...not really. I haven't actually...learned how to swim," her melodies played out in a slow pitch.
Arixus brought his hand softly to Sona's chin, tilting her head gently so that their eyes met. He didn't seem to find it particularly odd in any way, smiling back at her. "I can help you learn if you'd like, Sona. It's not hard. I taught myself."

Orihara lzaya

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Beyolve View Post
While the man kept walking, a cheerful employee sidled up beside him, easily fitting the look of a beach-server. She eyed him curiously for a few moments, keeping pace with him while she walked. "Is there anything I can get you to make your stay more enjoyable sir?" She had a notable spring in her step, almost infectiously cheerful, almost jumping each time she moved.
Riniac sighed yet again. From what he had heard, beaches were places to relax and unwind. Yet all these people kept asking questions.. "There's no particular item I need right now." One would note that ever since he arrived, he had yet to stop walking. Even when not training, he was training something, in this case: stamina.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-05-2012

Mizuhi blushed deeply, finally taking her eyes off him to look toward the estates, then toward the ocean, she couldn't think of a better place for her to live, a job? She'd never had one before but it couldn't be too hard could it? Actually it could...what would stop her other personalities from leaving? She smiled toward him once more "I... That all sounds amazing, too good to be true honestly, I can't think of anything I'd rather have in my life then to live in a place like this....I would be willing to work, even if I haven't actually worked before...b-but...how would we deal with...the other personalities? I can't promise that I'd even be able to stay here." She felt the warmth of the sun upon her, getting lost in him for a moment as she placed her hand upon his shoulder "I...I really want to, I just don't want to disappoint you...What if you got in trouble for hiring me and I just ran off never to be seen again?"

Ask the String

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus brought his hand softly to Sona's chin, tilting her head gently so that their eyes met. He didn't seem to find it particularly odd in any way, smiling back at her. "I can help you learn if you'd like, Sona. It's not hard. I taught myself."
Sona smiled slightly as her music replied back.

"Really? I don't know. I mean...I haven't so much as walked in who know how long, how could I possibly learn how to swim?"

Tobias Beyolve

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riniac View Post
Riniac sighed yet again. From what he had heard, beaches were places to relax and unwind. Yet all these people kept asking questions.. "There's no particular item I need right now." One would note that ever since he arrived, he had yet to stop walking. Even when not training, he was training something, in this case: stamina.
The woman nodded, ever cheerful, as she continued to keep pace with him. "If you'd like anything during your stay, feel free ask any one of us." She began to walk slightly faster than the man, bounding with each step.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Mizuhi blushed deeply, finally taking her eyes off him to look toward the estates, then toward the ocean, she couldn't think of a better place for her to live, a job? She'd never had one before but it couldn't be too hard could it? Actually it could...what would stop her other personalities from leaving? She smiled toward him once more "I... That all sounds amazing, too good to be true honestly, I can't think of anything I'd rather have in my life then to live in a place like this....I would be willing to work, even if I haven't actually worked before...b-but...how would we deal with...the other personalities? I can't promise that I'd even be able to stay here." She felt the warmth of the sun upon her, getting lost in him for a moment as she placed her hand upon his shoulder "I...I really want to, I just don't want to disappoint you...What if you got in trouble for hiring me and I just ran off never to be seen again?"
"I'm the son of the owner. There's only one person who can 'get me in trouble' Mizuhi, and he's not the kind of man to be mad for long." He looked off to the side for a moment, laughing. "We like people who try here, it's what got this place to exist. My dad tried, and he succeeded." His smirk returned as his gaze leveled on Mizuhi's eyes once more, again feeling his nose softly brush against hers. "And that's what I'm going to do... Forgive me if I don't succeed." With that said, Silas leaned forward, lips meeting Mizuhi's gently. He had no idea what the outcome would be, but decided to throw caution completely to the wind, resting his hand on Mizuhi's arm.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-05-2012

Mizuhi's eyes opened wide as he kissed her, after the initial shock however, she closes them and let herself get lost in the kiss, pulling back only when Silas had. "W-well... I guess it's worth a try then." she smiled, hugging him.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smiled slightly as her music replied back.

"Really? I don't know. I mean...I haven't so much as walked in who know how long, how could I possibly learn how to swim?"
Arixus' chuckled softly, placing the hand he held around his shoulders, feeling just how weightless she was as she floated. It was certainly an odd sensation, but he merely shrugged and let his now-free arm float around Sona, ready to catch her at a moment's notice. "I promise you it's easy, and I'll be right here."

With a quick glance at Sona's Etwahl, he held his hand out. "I know it may not feel right for you to be separated from your instrument, and as much as I don't wish to rob you of your voice, floating with it is kind of cheating." He looked back at her, smiling his encouragement, hoping that it would shine through his eyes, oblivious to how close they were at the moment, infinitely more focused on being certain she was comfortable.

Tobias Beyolve

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Mizuhi's eyes opened wide as he kissed her, after the initial shock however, she closes them and let herself get lost in the kiss, pulling back only when Silas had. "W-well... I guess it's worth a try then." she smiled, hugging him.
Silas reached into the pocket of his trunks, hugging Mizuhi with his free arm while he fished for a particular trinket. Finally, he pulled it from his pocket and leaned away from Mizuhi for a moment, smirking even now. "You'll need this." He gestured to a tiny wave symbol, with a clip on the back. He leaned forward and brushed a bit of her soft blue hair back, pinning it there with the clip. For as small as it was, it was fairly pretty. "That's your key... It looks beautiful on you. It'll take you to your new home." His hand ran through Mizuhi's free hair one final time before he placed it gently on her cheek and smiled. "I'll need to get myself a spare from the desk."