Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus turned as Sona spoke, his eyes locking on hers once more, smiling broadly. It was only after that he noticed how drastic the change of attire was. Once more pink in the cheeks, Arixus averted his gaze and took Sona's hand, mostly as a way to distract himself while they walked. He said nothing for some time, instead drawing patterns on Sona's hand with his thumb until his nerves had calmed themselves. "Y-You uh... You look very nice in a bathing suit, Sona."

He was quickly beginning to feel extremely out of place beside such a celebrity, yet was equally determined not to let his nervousness ruin a perfectly enjoyable time. Still, he could almost feel the gaze of the some of the other beach-goers falling on him, curious how he'd ended up hand in hand with the Maven of the Strings. It was likely a completely imagined feeling.

He was elated once they'd reached the edge of the water, sparing a moment to look at his date before taking a pair of steps in, still holding her hand, gently urging her into the cool water.
Sona looked over herself in her light-blue 2 piece and blushed as Arixus complemented her, not noticing just how nervous he was.

"Thanks," Her music played out as they strolled down to the shore.

Sona hesitated a bit, but followed him into the water, allowing her feet to feel the chill as she floated herself in.

Ask the Hunter

12-05-2012

Rengar grows tired of tanning and eyes the burning vengeance with Ahri and decides to walk over and socialize

Greetings Kegan, it's odd seeing someone such as you outside of your "prison" and with someone such as Ahri no less. Regardless, how are you doing?

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona looked over herself in her light-blue 2 piece and blushed as Arixus complemented her, not noticing just how nervous he was.

"Thanks," Her music played out as they strolled down to the shore.

Sona hesitated a bit, but followed him into the water, allowing her feet to feel the chill as she floated herself in.
Arixus took his time, slowly backing his way further into the water, matching his pace to Sona's hesitance. Still, his smile was there, if for no one but her, his other hand clearly ready to help her if she so needed it. "You don't spend a lot of time around water, do you? The days back in my childhood were always spent fairly close to the water, or in it. And let me tell you something, this water, far more inviting than the half frozen lakes in Freljord." He spoke mostly to distract her, pointedly not mentioning why his childhood had been spent around the Freljord wilds.

Ask the String

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus took his time, slowly backing his way further into the water, matching his pace to Sona's hesitance. Still, his smile was there, if for no one but her, his other hand clearly ready to help her if she so needed it. "You don't spend a lot of time around water, do you? the days back in my childhood were always spent fairly close to the water, or in it. And let me tell you something, this water, far more inviting than the half frozen lakes in Freljord." He spoke mostly to distract her, pointedly not mentioning why his childhood had been spent around the Freljord wilds.

Sona slowly dived into the water, keeping her instrument above the water so she can still play her music.

"Well... being in the water and near it are two different feelings for me," she responded, "I'm sure compared to the Freljordian lakes this water must be like a hot tub."

Sona still felt nervous in the water. She knew if she stopped playing her music, she would fall in completely with a little chance to get back out.

Ask the Kumiho

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
"I suppose it did, haha."He gave out a real laugh before tilting his head to look at the resting fox girl, appreciating her physique and choice of clothing."I suppose it did..."He repeated while in disbelief he would be spending the day with the Nine Tailed Fox off the fields of justice.
Ahri had already shut her eyes with a soft hum, though she did feel Brand's lingering gaze on her. She didn't think anything of it, really, considering how the fox expected at least a couple pairs of eyes appraising her 'swim wear'. Just a simple bikini, both pieces red and laced at the back with thin string. Her hair had been tied into a low pony tail, now swept to the side to allow the full rays of the sun to hit her exposed skin.

She sat up suddenly. "Oh." Was the only sound that came from her mouth as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Sorry but... could you help me?" Ahri reached over to the beachbag she had been carrying, taking out a bottle of sunscreen and held it out to Kegan with a smile. "On my back, please."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Beyolve View Post
Silas' smirk turned to a much softer smile, staring out over the waves before them. "Jusy be sure that you're staying because you want to, not because you feel like you have to. I'll never be hard to find, living on a huge resort." He laughed at the absurdity of it, living in a resort simply because his father owned it. Nevertheless, he did, and he felt that Mizuhi could use a bit of comfort, placing his arm around her and gently pulling her into his side. A friendly gesture, if perhaps a bit too close for a taken girl.
Mizuhi smiled "I've only got so much money to stay here...not enough for more then a few more days at the most sadly... I wish I could just live here, it's so beautiful..." when he put an arm around her she blushed slightly but kept her gaze on the water in front of them. She slowly rested her head into his shoulder and let out a happy sigh.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona slowly dived into the water, keeping her instrument above the water so she can still play her music.

"Well... being in the water and near it are two different feelings for me," she responded, "I'm sure compared to the Freljordian lakes this water must be like a hot tub."

Sona still felt nervous in the water. She knew if she stopped playing her music, she would fall in completely with a little chance to get back out.
Arixus didn't seem to feel either way about the temperature, caring more simply to be immersed in it. He wriggled about in the slow waves, hesitant to let the musician's hand go. His eyebrow raised slowly at her words, however. "Different? How do you mean? Are you... Afraid of the water?" His expression changed to a look of worry, drawing closer to her and holding his other hand out for hers.

They weren't far from the shore, but far enough that to touch the bottom, one's head would be submerged. He subtly moved to a more shallow depth, so that if he stretched his toes, his nose would be just above the calm water, still careful not to break his protective hold on Sona's hand. He was more than willing to act as a buoy for her, happy to, in fact.

Once he was satisfied with the depth they were at, he stopped. Only now did he notice that she was still playing, puzzling out the pieces slowly. Rather than assume, he asked. "Can you not swim, Sona?"

Blade3324

12-05-2012

A man walked into the resort. He was wearing a metallic grey swim trunks, and a shirt. Why? To hide his back. His spine had a large metal device drilled into his spine and back. It wasn't something that was all too pretty to look at, but it was the cost that came wih the suit. The man had short black hair, that naturally spiked at the tip. He was a fair looking man, but there was a visible scar going down his left green colored eye.

Why was he here? He had quite the amount of free to use money leftover, and Ender insisted on him using it to relax and calm himself instead of going back to the usual intense violence and bloodshed. He went to one of the free beach chairs and laid down with his bag of beach stuff, looking out to the waves, thinking.

((On phone so slow responses))

CyroCore Brand

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Ahri had already shut her eyes with a soft hum, though she did feel Brand's lingering gaze on her. She didn't think anything of it, really, considering how the fox expected at least a couple pairs of eyes appraising her 'swim wear'. Just a simple bikini, both pieces red and laced at the back with thin string. Her hair had been tied into a low pony tail, now swept to the side to allow the full rays of the sun to hit her exposed skin.

She sat up suddenly. "Oh." Was the only sound that came from her mouth as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Sorry but... could you help me?" Ahri reached over to the beachbag she had been carrying, taking out a bottle of sunscreen and held it out to Kegan with a smile. "On my back, please."
Kegan's face lit up in a bright fire, obviously his form of blushing. He took the bottle from her hand and set it down for a second."S-s-sure..!"
He began polishing his rough fingers to make them more appealing for rubbing the oil on to her skin. He squeezed the bottle on to his new polished hands and began slathering her back with the cold to the touch liquid. His fingers felt as smooth as glass marbles on her back as he covered her body.

Tobias Beyolve

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riniac View Post
Riniac sighed. He didn't come here to be harassed by some yordle with a pixie. "Nice to know you, Wiz." And he kept walking.
While the man kept walking, a cheerful employee sidled up beside him, easily fitting the look of a beach-server. She eyed him curiously for a few moments, keeping pace with him while she walked. "Is there anything I can get you to make your stay more enjoyable sir?" She had a notable spring in her step, almost infectiously cheerful, almost jumping each time she moved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ĐeityzX View Post
Mizuhi smiled "I've only got so much money to stay here...not enough for more then a few more days at the most sadly... I wish I could just live here, it's so beautiful..." when he put an arm around her she blushed slightly but kept her gaze on the water in front of them. She slowly rested her head into his shoulder and let out a happy sigh.
Silas was moved by the girl's plight, letting his cheek rest against the top of her head. For a few moments, he hummed quietly for her, to calm her. His mind was working quickly, thinking. Finally, it stopped, and his humming did as well. He shifted slightly and turned to face Mizuhi, smirk gone, replaced with a serious yet warm expression. "Mizu... Do you really want to live here?" He turned his head to a small cluster of buildings at the far end of the beach from them, a few of them being far larger than the rest, pointing with his free hand. "Those are the estates. Most of them are for staff. My family of course lives in them as well. There's plenty of room. I can even set you up with a job, if you'd like."

His eyes slowly returned to Mizuhi, once again placing his arm around her. "You sound like you could use something to keep you smiling. An ocean view...?" Leaning slightly forward, he continued, ignoring the sensation of their noses brushing one another. "A close friend always nearby...?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
A man walked into the resort. He was wearing a metallic grey swim trunks, and a shirt. Why? To hide his back. His spine had a large metal device drilled into his spine and back. It wasn't something that was all too pretty to look at, but it was the cost that came wih the suit. The man had short black hair, that naturally spiked at the tip. He was a fair looking man, but there was a visible scar going down his left green colored eye.

Why was he here? He had quite the amount of free to use money leftover, and Ender insisted on him using it to relax and calm himself instead of going back to the usual intense violence and bloodshed. He went to one of the free beach chairs and laid down with his bag of beach stuff, looking out to the waves, thinking.

((On phone so slow responses))
It took a bit of plucking to raise the courage, but finally a rather timid girl in usual server attire wandered over to the rugged individual that was reclined in a chair, managing to stutter out a "Welcome to Sparkling Shoreline, is there anything I can get you sir?"

She was remarkably young for the job, perhaps 18 or 19, and looked it as well. It seemed that however she'd gotten the job, it wasn't really one she was going to thrive in.