Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Camera angle on purple 5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saucychop

12-03-2012

Is there any possibility the camera angle could be inverted for purple team? As it is, the awkward perspective cuts off a ranged character's view of their attack radius and creates an imbalance/disadvantage.

Helyous

12-20-2012

Unlock the camera, believe, from the beginning of LoL people yells about the purple team view. Due, really, after 3 seasons if they haven't changed the camera angle they just WON'T! Just press the Y key and your camera is free. I have absolutely no problem with the camera and francly if I am in bottom I rather the purple side than the blue one.

CyberTootie

12-30-2012

This functionality was initially included with the game, but then retracted I believe due to confusion when identifying lanes i.e. "top" was another player's "bot".