Spellsword

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azihayya

12-03-2012

Purely from a design perspective, it's such a great idea.

TFeast55555

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Spell sword will deal 5 magic damage per 100 ability power. Oh, and that's before resistances. AND you're a mage, so chances are they will have decent MR if u have any kinda of AP.

In short, it really does almost nothing. Make it true damage and set the ratio at like 10%, then it does something.

(Even with 400 ap tho that'll b just 40 more, and casting interrupts AA, and if you are in auto range by that stage in the game...well yeah.)

Uber Slay

12-03-2012

I think its going to be more significant for farming as AP but it's going to help for people like Ahri can auto attack in between dashes and such.

aahdin

12-03-2012

It's not that good.

By 300 AP it's just 15 damage on auto attacks. I really doubt it'll make it worth autoing in many situations, but I doubt it's going to be that big of an impact.

That said, I'll probably still get it. It's probably more useful than .66% more damage which is the only alternative.

Mr M0nday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

WRONG

This mastery sounds good, but in reality its deceptively mediocre. Do the maths, and compare it to masteries around its level. Not so hot.

bluemind210

12-03-2012

It's really insignicant, You won't be dealing more than 1 damage the early levels.

It will be more for APs that already autoatack a lot with the current itemization than for the ones that don't already.

(Diana, Teemo, TF, Ori would use it, Annie, Brand, Leblanc really wouldnt)

Spikywarkitten

12-03-2012

I think many people misunderstand the relevance of a single mastery point. One point into health per 5 will give you 12 health every minute. This single point will be worth it, because it IS a single mastery point. One mastery point really shouldn't be super powerful in the first place.

It will be useful on champions/builds that utilize autos to gain a lane advantage. It will not make them gamebreaking. THat is a good thing.

Healurownbum

12-03-2012

AP Teemo with the hurricane item and spellsword and malady is going to destroy ppl cause his poison does spread with hurricane

Layla

12-03-2012

That one point in spellsword is still more useful than that one point in havoc.

steak style

12-03-2012

It's more useful than 3 points in havoc I believe