December MCCC - Christmas Cheer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
Yeah, I should have explained the Natasha-Neshek connection, my mistake. It's the same character, Neshek is just a nickname given by her new friends down below. She thinks it's cute and doesn't know it's the name of a Shurimean storm demon.

Um. The champion rides along inside other champions and does not move of her own accord, and you subtract points for not having a movement speed stat?
What. >_<

The possession stacks?

okay good point about the movement speed but this isn't always an occurrence rapt. you had to use the possess ability to occur right? otherwise she would have a movement speed no? I think even stating that it is an adaptive movement speed based on other champs would have been better. Also if I understand correctly you should say that she has a base movement speed.

as for the ammo I am sorry I didn't catch that that is my bad

Raptamei

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
okay good point about the movement speed but this isn't always an occurrence rapt. you had to use the possess ability to occur right? otherwise she would have a movement speed no?
Quote:
Neshek is technically not a champion at all and does not exist as a separate unit. She is a disembodied demonic spirit, capable of possessing any allied champion on the map using her ultimate, riding along inside this champion and attacking from inside her host. (...) Neshek has no independent model, but a ghostly apparition floats above the champion she chooses as a host.

It's okay though, I don't do drugs but I suppose the guy next to me was smoking something when I came up with that champion.

Green Earth Guy

01-04-2013

I had a lot of fun in this particular MCCC, so I think I'll be entering again

Raptamei

01-04-2013

When can we expect the next one?

ObscureClockwork

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
When can we expect the next one?
ill get it up soon

Sulfuric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Added stats and finished adding numbers to any abilities for Helena.
Edit: I was unable to access the forums (I thought NA forums were down for . . . nearly 2 weeks)

If you would be so kind, what score would I have gotten now that my champion is complete? (Added stats, etc)

ObscureClockwork

01-13-2013

for helena, i gave her a quick glance
i would have given her around the 25-35 range probably, from that quick glance, nothing seems out of place, and it would really depend on judging how well one could counterplay, and how she fits together.

overall, not bad