December MCCC - Christmas Cheer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Espy Psyche

12-31-2012

I would like the extended review for Tazi. Also yay third place, doing better ^_^

Raptamei

01-01-2013

*hopes the Jan MCCC starts before this weekend so he can still participate*

Ward VG

01-01-2013

Ugh, 40.. well since I spent only a 1-2 hours on it due to the holiday I guess its acceptable xD
Though anyway I can get some feedback on what in particular I have to work on? Just like, a spread-out of the points or something

Munkey20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

could i get an in-depth of Celia? Would like to know the areas of improvement I have for this next month.

Sulfuric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Wow, meh. I haven't been able to access the forums for about 2 weeks, every time I tried I got an error message from Riot in my browser and a link to a twitter account for status updates.
If I finish my entry (I think I just need to add stats) could I be judged at least unofficially for a new score?
I assumed the NA forums were down for everyone >.>

Edit: I need to add numbers/ranges for abilities and champion stats. Will try to add asap

Green Earth Guy

01-01-2013

Would like the extended review for Patrona please

Moby the White

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
as for next month I may take a back seat from judging because I may enter the contest I'm not sure :S all depends on my schedule
lol nvm apparently im helping again xD

if you want to see how you did from my perspective I guess you could look at my main page and try to find your final score there. However, I rated purely on my opinion of everything you did. I may say i was not as thorough as I would have liked to have been but that was mainly due to having a winter vacation and forgetting about judging so I may have been overly hasty. Your score reflects my take on your ability to captivate me and hold my interest, then I added in additional points if I felt you met the criteria. I felt that everyone did a fair job of balancing so that was not a major aspect in my opinion. If you lost my interest after the lore which in my opinion is the crucial aspect of the concept then you were severely docked as I went on. This is essentially how I did it this time. However, I intend to be fully prepared for next competition as per there is no christmas this January.

Katsuni

01-01-2013

Thanks for explaining that Moby, it was pretty much whot I expected XD

I put way too much time and effort into perfecting the balance and making sure the champion was fit for immediate introduction "as is" into the game, figuring out things like mana drain while leveling, itemization rates and so on. In the end, it was kind of wasted effort, looks like, which would've been better spent on fine tuning the lore, which was admittedly rather clunky =P

I think yeu did a pretty goodish job on the overall reviewing, and feel that Roxy was probably the best choice to win by the criteria that yeu just provided. I wouldn't want her in the game in her current state, by any means, but I will readily state I rather like the concept behind her, and feel she fits the overall theme more snugly than my own idea did =X

To that end, good job to everyone involved!

I'd join in on the next one, now that I have a better idea of whot the judges are actually judging on, but I've just run into a heap of extra work to do that's going to chew up a remarkable amount of time so that I simply won't have much left to spend on this. Sorries, but good luck in future contests!

Moby the White

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
Thanks for explaining that Moby, it was pretty much whot I expected XD

I put way too much time and effort into perfecting the balance and making sure the champion was fit for immediate introduction "as is" into the game, figuring out things like mana drain while leveling, itemization rates and so on. In the end, it was kind of wasted effort, looks like, which would've been better spent on fine tuning the lore, which was admittedly rather clunky =P

I think yeu did a pretty goodish job on the overall reviewing, and feel that Roxy was probably the best choice to win by the criteria that yeu just provided. I wouldn't want her in the game in her current state, by any means, but I will readily state I rather like the concept behind her, and feel she fits the overall theme more snugly than my own idea did =X

To that end, good job to everyone involved!

I'd join in on the next one, now that I have a better idea of whot the judges are actually judging on, but I've just run into a heap of extra work to do that's going to chew up a remarkable amount of time so that I simply won't have much left to spend on this. Sorries, but good luck in future contests!
it wasn't wasted effort...I noticed the work that you put into it. I am fairly sure that you were among the top 10 people I rated I would have scored you higher but I felt that you did a great job on the balance and all the abilities and overall organization and appearance. But I felt that some people did a better job and still managed to do as you did. Now I'm not saying your's wasn't good because it was one of the better ones that I did review. But as time went on I unfortunately reviewed some people higher because I liked their stuff a bit more.

This was only my first time judging and might I say it was a bit overwhelming but I think I know what to expect for next month and I am eager and excited to co-host January MCCC

Raptamei

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
This was only my first time judging and might I say it was a bit overwhelming but I think I know what to expect for next month and I am eager and excited to co-host January MCCC
I just want to know why I only finished 8th so I can make next submission a little more judge friendly.